Do I win a prize for being first here?

WorkyTicket

Reaction score
pint in the hand. Had to climb to the third floor to get a signal on this phone. Booked a room for tonight and then camping from tomorrow, I had to dry out after being p*ssed on for 140 miles from Caerphilly and she (Tracy) did me a good deal.

Come on then you lot it's lonely here by myself!
:)

Have a good 'un Get a good nights sleep cos you will have no chance when the rest of the tossers arrive :beerjug::bounce1:bounce1:blagblah:blagblah:blagblah

Have a good 'un Get a good nights sleep cos you will have no chance when the rest of the tossers arrive :beerjug::bounce1:bounce1:blagblah:blagblah:blagblah

make sure my bedroom has been prepared for my arrival, rose petals scattered over the floor, the window opened 3" so a gentle breeze caresses me whilst I sleep, and chocolates on the pillow....ta muchly.....:thumb

Crikey, you were keen! Mind you, originally we were booked in for tonight then changed it due to circumstances this end.
You wont be alone, remember the hotel ghost :D
See ya all tomorrow :thumb2

Safe..

Glad you made it safe and sound.. did you stop at the Wyeside in the end?

Also,, keep an eye out for tornados..lol.. Yes apparently its not a joke.. hmmm I wonder! Weather seems to have gone crazy of late.

Back
Top Bottom