Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks to everyone

wibbo

Thanks from Aus

Many thanks to everyone for the weekend,
    I was made very welcome and had a good day out in the mud! I mean the countryside.
    Great ride Tina and Fossey?

Maybe next time I will put a TKC on the back!
    Cheers to Timpo, Spouts and Sara

Also thanks Ian (Rushie) for the hospitality of letting me stay the night and the warm and dry welcome!!!

Cheers to everyone!

Wibbo

Thanks Paul for setting this up. Good weekend. Just one small note - would those who fancy themselves as singers, who just want to start singing on a Saturday night/Sunday morning either take lessons, or get more drunk please.
    Got home with rain going off about Manchester and a dry run up the A6.
    Excellent weekend full of all kinds of innuendo and other good banter. Good to see old faces, Rob, beautiful faces Karen, Cal, Jaq, Pumpy, and some real ugly buggers Forry, Oblertone, Garfield. Just the usual piss-taking excersize all in good fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Chuck View Post
    Just one small note - would those who fancy themselves as singers, who just want to start singing on a Saturday night/Sunday morning either take lessons, or get more drunk please.
    Lessons it is then, not sure I can be more drunk without passing out

* * * * * * Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutley View Post
    Lessons it is then, not sure I can be more drunk without passing out

I don't think you were trying hard enough, you were still on your feet quite late.....

<a href=http://www.nomadbiker.co.uk target=_blank>www.nomadbiker.co.uk</a>

Just like to add my thanks for a great weekend.

Good to meet new people, and put faces to names.

Thanks Chris, for a cracking road ride, one of the best I've been on, really enjoyed it.

Just sorry I missed last night's entertainment! And the band.

and it wasn't too much I'd only had one

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Loved it

What a great weekend. Thank you Paul & Lu, good to see so many familair faces and meet some newbies too

x

Good to see so many braved the elements. A cracking weekend

It was a great weekend the road ride was fantastic
    thanks again
    Eddie

We left the hotel at 10.30am this mornin, the heavens has opened and lasted for 45 mins down the road, then had sunshine and some heavy downpours on and off most of the way, arrived home here in Devon about 4.50pm, no rain here
    Friday evenin was spent in good company down at the chinese, cheers all, thoroughly enjoyed it, Gill, I am just so pleased that we got more than that 1 dish, lol
    Thanks to Paul for organisin another great wk end, had a nice time, meetin up with old friends and new, thought breakfast was good and so was the Saturday night meal, bet there were a few sore heads this mornin
    Lookin forward to the next meet up
    Previously
    Blue & White 1150gs
    650 gs
    R6
    Cbr600f
    Hornet 600

Life is just dandy

Thanks all for making my first UK GSer weekend so enjoyable, will definately be along to many more whether you like it or not.

Talking of weather, I'm disappointed it didn't rain more heavily on the way home today. Only 130 miles of torrential downpours? When I were a lad (etc) ...

Mup.

Gret time

Thanks to Paul for orgainising the weekend to Timpo for the off road rideouts.

Thanks to Tina, Forry ( I saw him drop his bike) Off road god and Possu for looking after the novice section. Good day out. I will do better next time. Promise.

The campsite was a good craick. Cheers to Ghostcav for walking me down to the pub and having a good time all round. He was still in his pit when I left this morning.

A bit of rain near Much Wenlock then dry down to Oxford. Shreddies in the wash.

Get ready for Italy in Jun

cheers to all Strobingred (Clive)
    Onward and Upward
    2015 R1200GS TE
    2014 BMW 800 GSA T (PX)
    2012 1200 GS in Silver (PX)
    Bandit 600 03 (Sold)
    KTM 400 EXC 07(sold)
    KTM 690E 2010(sold)
    KTM 400 EXC 05 (sold)
    DRZ 400 S K3 (Sold)
    1200GS 2 1/2 years (sold)
    Dakar 650 P/X for the 1200
    DR350 (sold)

North Wales TRF Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Thanks Paul and Lucy, we, Sarah Teach and myself, had a great time at the UKGSER weekend, the craic was fantastic, a superb ending to a ten day biking holiday for me.....
    Well done to all who braved the weather, and top marks go to the folk on the three off-road rides, the rains had made the routes treacherous......
    See y'all soon I hope....

Timpo.

Great weekend as usual at Llangollen (should never have left ) thanks to all involved, next time must Try Harder to stay up longer after a light session on real ale from Midday, found the need for R&R after the great Sat Evening Meal. Dawgs enjoyed it too, especially the Sunday Breakfast after I settled the Bill and found B&B for Dogs at £5 per night, sadly I didn't know on Sat morning or they could have had two Brekkies See you next year.

Couple of piccies.

One of the Simla Loo, where you stepped in and Slid Down the Floor to the Basin and we eat ther ech year
    One of me Dawgs
    And one under the Hand Drier that I promised Liz not to post
    and I didn't
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Regards Uncle Bob and Val.
    07403 165 249

OK SO A LOVE AFFAIR IN 1979 THAT LASTED 8 YEARS FINALLY CAME BACK (after 23 years) TO BITE ME IN THE ARSE ON 09-04-2009 AND THEN GOT US SPLICED ON 02-09-2011!

Many thanks to ALL those in front & behind the scenes for making this happen. Great weekend only marred by bad weather to & from & an extremely flatulent "secret person" at the bar...

* * * * * * Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by alimey4u2 View Post
    Many thanks to ALL those in front & behind the scenes for making this happen. Great weekend only marred by bad weather to & from & an extremely flatulent "secret person" at the bar...

if you could smell it.....you must have dealt it......
    <a href=http://www.nomadbiker.co.uk target=_blank>www.nomadbiker.co.uk</a>

That was well rank. I blame the vegetarians myself ...

Mup.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast