Thanks to everyone

Thanks from me and Mrs Toad for another great weekend:thumb2

Way too pished still on Saturday morning to consider getting on the bike, but had a lovely chilled day instead.

Home in the rain the long way, and back happy and tired.

Very enjoyable - but quiet please, i'm still suffering.

... I heard slight rummaging & maybe a fart/belch noise from within his tent. :augie

... Not the nicest of wake-up calls if you happened to be in the tent at the time. Nice of you all to tip-toe away without disturbing my slumber :D

... Well done Paul and Lucy, another triumph of festive drinking :friday

... Lovely to see so many, apparantly some even rode their motorbikes :nono

Damnit! :mad:
now i wish i had gone.
i was lurking on many threads about this / saw the 'dropouts' / thursday night; nearly booked the hotel and jumped on the ferry....

nearly :blast

feckit! NEXT time! :rob

Last edited:
Damnit! :mad:
now i wish i had gone.
i was lurking on many threads about this / saw the 'dropouts' / thursday night; nearly booked the hotel and jumped on the ferry....

nearly :blast

feckit! NEXT time! :rob

you got enough trouble staying upright on sunny days.
let alone riding all w/end in monsoon's :eek
:pullface :kissy2
PS,
even with a drop of rain :augie
it were a cracking w/end :thumb

Big thanks for another great event

Got there late on Friday night , nobody in the bar by the time i'd sorted a room as everybody was out round the town enjoying themselves , just a load of oldies and that organist accompanying the karoake in the hotel:eek

I managed to find some of the off road posse in a pub 50yrds away and then around midnight everybodyelse seemed to turn up back at the hotel for a few drinks so it was good to meet up with some freindly faces once again :beerjug:

Had a fantastic , if slightly painful :p, day out on the lanes thanks to Spout & Gaz . Even the weather was kind with just the occasional heavy shower and a stiff breeze.

Back to the bar for a swift couple with the 'medium' posse before heading off home . Only got a pass out for one night;)

Great to meet up with everyone and nice to meet you Neil (Wibbo ) from Australia who is part way through his 'most of the world' tour.:thumb2

Chip a nail :nenau

Only jokin hope yir ok:beerjug:

Nope, bashed his leg .......ouch :eek:

GSerLlangollen_20090516_3602.jpg

Nope, bashed his leg .......ouch :eek:

GSerLlangollen_20090516_3602.jpg

3 hrs in Casulty this morning:eek:

My lower leg has ballooned since Sat pm and the blistered red bit has broken out into a massive laceration, which they have opened up and treated with an iodine dressing:blast:blast

XRay revealed no break:thumb

But 3 days with elevated leg and if no better a MRI scan to check for ligament damage/blood clots:eek:

It bloody hurts:mad:

Cheers to Bryn for his painkillers and everyones offers of help and not least Jaq for her proffessional help:D

3 hrs in Casulty this morning:eek:

My lower leg has ballooned since Sat pm and the blistered red bit has broken out into a massive laceration, which they have opened up and treated with an iodine dressing:blast:blast

XRay revealed no break:thumb

But 3 days with elevated leg and if no better a MRI scan to check for ligament damage/blood clots:eek:

It bloody hurts:mad:

Cheers to Bryn for his painkillers and everyones offers of help and not least Jaq for her proffessional help:D

Hope it heals soon Johnny:thumb2

A great big thanks to all the organisers and Tina :angelfor leading the EASY offroad ride. It was a blast.:aidan

you got enough trouble staying upright on sunny days.
let alone riding all w/end in monsoon's :eek
:pullface :kissy2

why you....... :mad:
:dabone
:upyou
:redbone
... i cant find anymore suitable smilies - you'll just have to imagine me gesticulating in your general direction.

:D

why you....... :mad:
:dabone
:upyou
:redbone
... i cant find anymore suitable smilies - you'll just have to imagine me gesticulating in your general direction.

:D

gesticulating :eek
you want to get some cream for that.:comfort
:p

Thank from us to Paul and all involved :thumb2 another great weekend. Thanks also to Tina, Forrey and Possu. :bow:bow:bow

Hats off too to Denise, very well done you :thumb2 (Good luck with your test, and don't be affraid to take it on the bigger bike).

As usual, good to see every body, meeting new members and cathing up with others.

Val & Jill

Thanks to all the organisers for what was a great weekend:thumb2

Special thanks to skygod for the ride across on fri including a bit of trail riding along the way :cool::beerjug:

Had a fun time up on the campsite, shared many beers with colt and his gang, Ghostcav and worky ticket (aka BM Gryills!) to name a few.

Thanks to Timpo for leading a brilliant ride around the trails on sat :beerjug:

Left on sun with worky ticket before the rain came :p, big breakfast at the ponderosa then hit the road, split at the M6 / M62 junction after a multitude of hand signals in the middle lane, was getting bored of the motorway and decided to take the scenic route, :augie carried on north and rode the salter fell trail and a few easy lanes in the dales on the way home. :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom