Travelling from Ireland?

Mide

Reaction score
Hi,
Just wondering if there are many travelling from Ireland.If so, From where?

We'll be coming from Dublin, not sure yet whether we'll go Dublin-Holyhead and up to Ullapool or drive up to Larne and ferry over from there.

Any thoughts??:)

Thanks

Mide

Was in Scotland for May Bankholiday. Went Larne - Cairnryan, quick route up from Dublin and short boat trip. We came home from Ullapool along coast, amazing roads for bikes and did not go through Glasgow which is always a bonus. You can take the Ferry after Greenock (1 every 20 mins) to Dunoon, and up the most fantastic roads, scenery and fun roads. Give me a call if you want the route. Feeling quite jealous that we are not going.

Geraldine

The 0715 out of Larne goes to Troon. Gets you in for 0915 and is level with Glasgow.
We do similar to Geraldine and hop on the wee red ferry from Gourock to Hunters Quay. 20 min crossing, you bypass Glasgow and are straight into the Highlands. Just on the ferry now after a wee weekend away doing just that trip.

Was you at the green wellie shop last bank holiday weekend

we was eating fish and chips ( low calorie of course ) and a guy on a gs came over and we had a realy good chat he was from your neck of the woods and rode a mint gs in blue . please email if that was you as we are planning on a trip to your country real soon . regards neil 4022:aidan

we was eating fish and chips ( low calorie of course ) and a guy on a gs came over and we had a realy good chat he was from your neck of the woods and rode a mint gs in blue . please email if that was you as we are planning on a trip to your country real soon . regards neil 4022:aidan

Nope
wassnae us...... we passed the wellie without stopping on the way up and the way down.... passion rain both times!

Was with MasterBaker at the time who tells me the wee chippie across the road from the wellie does the world's best fish & chips..... but we were on a mission to catch a boat. (he hasn't tried the chippie in Peel, Isle of man )

Anyways, my GS is a Special, white and blue, but def not mint!

PM me if you ever plan a visit to Norn Iron...... cause I would hook up, give you advice and apparently..... I know stuff :nenau

Cheers guys for all the replies.

We're going Larne - Cairnryan on thu 4th and on up to Ullapool avoiding Glasgow:)
Loking forward to it:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom