Incomers.

(RIP) The Wilbur

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
As a long time forum member on f650.co.uk & also a ukgser I thought it might be nice to let some "local" riders know of our Annual Camping weekend, that has been "organised" for 19/20/21 June 2009 at The Plume of Feathers, in Princetown, Dartmoor.

http://www.f650.co.uk/index.htm

Not a direct link to the thread, but I'm a bit of an old luddite & not sure how to do that :augie

Anyway, there will be up to a dozen of us, converging from all directions, & I aim to be flying my 5' x3' BMW flag from my 5 meter whippy pole for easy identification, should anyone wish to pay us a visit over the weekend. Friday night is Whisky Tasting :beerjug: if anyone is interested.

:thumb2

Well, with 67 views to date, & no replies, I won't anticipate too many visitors.

:mmmm

wilbul do you have a white gs and go down the oakdean from time to time?

wilbul do you have a white gs and go down the oakdean from time to time?

Nope, mine's Black & more likely to be seen outside The Spitfire in Biggin Hill ;)

100_2747-1.jpg

Thought this might help you out a bit mate...

I believe this is the event he's refering too.

FYI, I got the correct link by right clicking on the link and choosing "open in a new window", it forces the url to be revealed

Thought this might help you out a bit mate...

I believe this is the event he's refering too.

FYI, I got the correct link by right clicking on the link and choosing "open in a new window", it forces the url to be revealed

Aye, that's the one.

Thanks for that.:clap

If I get a bike by then I will come down.

Looking hard for top spec for little cash :D,F650,ABS etc.(maybe a little more cash for right one)

Back
Top Bottom