show is your Llangollen photo's

summer,
you need a home help :D

Tell ya what Ash, did feel a tad embarrassed Saturday, trots off to breakie then has a nosey out in the carpark only to come back and find that the cleaner had been in and made the bed, clean towels etc, god knows what she must have thought :eek: and get this, it took me 10 mins to even realise :D

Camping at the farm was a great laugh, we could all watch Ferret in his big campervan, we seemed to have a high tide level at our side of the field & found that airheads make good beer dispensing devices. Found out that BM Gryles awning & mossie net worked quite well. We also had a pretty good snoring section which was good. Didn't actually take many photo's though.

LlangollenMay09004.jpg

DSC00517.jpg

I think Liz got all excited by her live music appearance when she got all light headed and went for a wee lie down in reception.....:D

I think Liz got all excited by her live music appearance when she got all light headed and went for a wee lie down in reception.....:D

not that Liz can remember her wee lie down.:blast
alcohol is a cruel master :eek

Gosh, I recognise that van. Just wish I'd been driving it so I could've been there. :blast

Looks like a good time was had by all! :thumb2 :beerjug:

Having never met you, but having seen pics of the van before I waved at the driver on the M40 on the way home assuming it was you :nenau

Back
Top Bottom