Klanky's GOTC Rideout?

Thanks Klanky.

As I said last night,that was the best day's riding I've ever had,having ridden all over the world.

I never knew Scotland was quite so stunning.

See you next year.

:bow

Not quite what you said yesterday. :augie

However, you may have been leading me on...:eek:

+1, anyway. Best bike ride I've had in ages, and it might just have beaten getting lost on a hired 125 in northern Thailand, too.

Aye nice one Klanky, kind of lost you all somewhere between Tongue and Loch Eribol right enough but fortunately the hangover had me on autopilot till I got to Ullapool!

Thanks for organising the run and where's my bloody taxi?!

Aye nice one Klanky, kind of lost you all somewhere between Tongue and Loch Eribol right enough but fortunately the hangover had me on autopilot till I got to Ullapool!

Thanks for organising the run and where's my bloody taxi?!

We did wonder what became of you...

...I'm waiting for your PM. :D :thumb2

Klanky,
Sorry about the phone call - the 'big boys' made me do it:augie
Tell him Charlie

Thanks for the comments, it was a pleasure to ride with you all and I'm glad we got the weather to make it memorable. Nice to put faces to names to. I'd do that run again tomorrow.

And no, I'm not on commission at the Lochinver Pie Shop.

If we do Ullapool again next year, I'll be happy to do the run again for those who missed out.
I think we'll name it the "Just Nipping Out For A Pie" run......:thumb2

After due consideration, I have made a slight alteration to my profile (best ride ever taken).

The pie shop was not taken into account, although it was probably more to my taste than what passed for fast food in northern Thailand, 22 years ago...:barf

Cheers Klanky

The rideout was the highlight of my trip.

Even managed to keep up with Arsey and his KTM from time to time:augie

:beerjug:

i said it on the p.m i'll say in public cracking day out i was fecked afterwoods:thumb2

In view of the fact that Mr Klanky:

1. Didnae lose anybody on the run
2. Took folk on a really guid tour
3. Brought a bottle of Jägermeister to the event

I propose that he's given the tour manager's joab again next year. :thumb2

I refer the honourable gentleman to Point 1, and would suggest he quizzed Chas (The Dog's Nuts). :augie

However I suppose that it was Chas who lost the rest of us... :D

I refer the honourable gentleman to Point 1, and would suggest he quizzed Chas (The Dog's Nuts). :augie

Ach, whit the feck? Points 2 and 3 will dae. He's still got the joab (if he wants it that is) :thumb :D

Oh aye, thankyou very much. Talk about poisoned bloody chalice, that's the run totally fecked for next year......

Chas did a runner when he found out the sarnies and coffee at the Craggan Hotel weren't free.

Oh aye, thankyou very much. Talk about poisoned bloody chalice, that's the run totally fecked for next year......
I'll come again but I'll bring my own pie...

Chas did a runner when he found out the sarnies and coffee at the Craggan Hotel weren't free.
If I'd know how much they were charging, I'd have had a few more sarnies. I could have kept them till Lochinver. Two birds, one stone. :thumb2

Poisoned Chalice? Suit yersel' then...

Folk can always just sign on for Oonyack's Nae Fannies Run 2010 :eek:onyack

Seriously though, I'd be happy to organise the run again next year for those who are interested.:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom