Food

Curry, BBQ and both breakfasts would be fantastic.

Thank you I'm in :thumb2

Yes, Yes, No, Yes please. Don't do BBQ's as i have never had one that did'nt give me the S-1t's so i want start now thanks... i'll get a butty for me tea:augie OH! and dufnuts for me too please...:D

Won't be there until Saturday unfortunately, but can you put me down for a huge portion of BBQ and a supersized breakfast please :thumb

Anybody bringing any big pasties from the nextdoor neighbours in Cornwall :augie:augie

If this offends the Devon folk, I'm quite happy to let you convince me that devon pasties are the best (only way of telling is to try of course).

Bakermans pasties are very good too, just don't know who's are best :hide

We have just spent ages collating all the information from those that have replied.

Barbara and Ann have calculated the portion sizes per person and worked out total number of sausages, bits of bacon, number of baked beans, tins of tomatos, slices of bread etc etc. More organisation is going into this than the 2012 Olympics.

The following people have NOT posted their requirements:

Abrasion
Airhead
Bubbles
Devon
Jaber
Juststan
Lurcher
Pastyman
Rob Farmer

We've assumed that all the above will be up for everything so have allowed for that in our calculations. Better to have too much than not enough. If there are any changes we will cope OK.

Only two veggies noted but we will make plenty of veggie curry as some of the normal people might want to eat it as well. :D

Sorry, comp has been playing silly buggers

Yes to all 4 for me and JustStan ta
:thumb

If I pull off the secondary plug leads and disconnect the oil cooler can I pretent it's an airhead?

The food sounds good enough to make me turn south instead of north plus my wee knotty haired gin drinking pal is going south as well:blast

Sorry for not posting earlier (thought the deadline was 30th May), hope to be there for the curry on Friday, any idea what time we will be eating? Looks like I will be working at the Royal Cornwall Show and not sure what time I can get away. Would also like breakfast on Saturday but will have to leave Saturday afternoon as I have a wedding reception to attend:(.
Thanks bubbles:thumb2

OOOOOPS, big grovelling appologies from me.. Can I indulge in all four please.

( I did offer to help with the cooking, dishing up or anything else to Proff the other day)

Does that get me an extra sausage.... Er no scrub that... Im not a politician and I am n ot too sure of some of you who may read something different into it:augie:ymca:ymca

Many thanks for all the recent replies. Proff and me are easy about it all but unfortunately the women folk want it all accounted for to the last baked bean .:D

I guarantee that the food will be excellent and nobody will be left hungary.

Less than one week to go now and we are all very excited. I'm away in Cornwall as we type but from Monday it will be full steam ahead for this event and it it will be a good one. Me and Proff will be going to the Farmers Market on Tuesday to get the best bacon & sausages that Devon farmers can supply.

The Saturday night BBQ will be epic and all diets will be suspended. :D

This is going to be an awesome event. :D

ps Plenty of grass for the veggies.:D

Many thanks for all the recent replies. Proff and me are easy about it all but unfortunately the women folk want it all accounted for to the last baked bean .:D

I guarantee that the food will be excellent and nobody will be left hungary.

Less than one week to go now and we are all very excited. I'm away in Cornwall as we type but from Monday it will be full steam ahead for this event and it it will be a good one. Me and Proff will be going to the Farmers Market on Tuesday to get the best bacon & sausages that Devon farmers can supply.

The Saturday night BBQ will be epic and all diets will be suspended. :D

This is going to be an awesome event. :D

ps Plenty of grass for the veggies.:D

Do you know, that has got me looking forward to the weekend more than ever. Good food just does it for me everytime :augie:augie:augie

Shame I'll miss the curry on Friday, but rock n roll stops for no man.

Will bring the guitar for a saturday night jam if ya want :thumb

Do you know, that has got me looking forward to the weekend more than ever. Good food just does it for me everytime :augie:augie:augie

Shame I'll miss the curry on Friday, but rock n roll stops for no man.

Will bring the guitar for a saturday night jam if ya want :thumb

I've got some music for the Sat night but anything else is welcome. I've dug out the Heartbeat " Sounds of the 60s" but Proff tells me anything else is too modern.:rolleyes: I've even got some Glen Miller for the real old farts.:D

I've got some music for the Sat night but anything else is welcome. I've dug out the Heartbeat " Sounds of the 60s" but Proff tells me anything else is too modern.:rolleyes: I've even got some Glen Miller for the real old farts.:D

You on the POP down there in Fowey Sid ??
I'm into Floyd, Sabbath, Cream, Roy Orbison, Cyndhi Lauper Iron Butterfly and good Ska and Blue beat etc

Mind you a bit of Glenn Miller will go down OK as well :thumb2:thumb2

See you in the AM @ Hymer corner :thumb2

I think he was a cowboy in a movie with Rainman. Something about a nine stone cowboy :nenau

We have just spent ages collating all the information from those that have replied.

Barbara and Ann have calculated the portion sizes per person and worked out total number of sausages, bits of bacon, number of baked beans, tins of tomatos, slices of bread etc etc. More organisation is going into this than the 2012 Olympics.

The following people have NOT posted their requirements:

Abrasion
Airhead
Bubbles
Devon
Jaber
Juststan
Lurcher
Pastyman
Rob Farmer

We've assumed that all the above will be up for everything so have allowed for that in our calculations. Better to have too much than not enough. If there are any changes we will cope OK.

Only two veggies noted but we will make plenty of veggie curry as some of the normal people might want to eat it as well. :D

Sorry for the delay put I down for curry and 2 brekkies

love and kisses on the bottom

Steve

Back
Top Bottom