121 track day at Cadwell on Tuesday

E. Buygum

Reaction score
The very excellent i2i Motorcycle (Training) Academy http://www.i2imca.com/ is holding a track day on 26 May. Anyone else around here going? The day was rearranged from Croft relatively recently because the local residents have complained about noise and so i2i still have some spare spaces if anyone is interested. (I'm not connected with them in any way except as a customer).

I've not done one of their track days but did do an off road course with them a few weeks ago. They're good guys who know their stuff. Very professional set up for a good price.

They are very confidence inspiring, their tuition is based upon changing attitudes rather than simply showing you how to do it. They focus upon convincing you how and why the bike can do the things you want it to do before setting you off to go and have a go. I went from an absolute off road novice to having the confidence to do rear wheel slides, jumps etc, in the space of a few hours.

Tim

+1 for i2i off road pointers

Had me, as an almost complete novice doing jumps ......

...and landing

NO HANDS.....:eek:

:bow Dr.Dom

(at the first attempt, i did chicken out and tried to grab the bars, and as a result i did crash:blast:blast ..... and the only reason i crashed is because i did'nt believe what i was being told!!)

Back
Top Bottom