Easy Offroad Bimble designed for Newbies

Hi Mav,

Meeting up with my mate in Stratford at 8.30, so providing we don't get lost we should be there before 10.

See you in the morning. :thumb

Lee.

Hi Mav,

Meeting up with my mate in Stratford at 8.30, so providing we don't get lost we should be there before 10.

See you in the morning. :thumb

Lee.

Come south from Stratford and you'll come to Shipston where I am. It's about 35 mins from here.

Wanna meet up for the ride across?

Come south from Stratford and you'll come to Shipston where I am. It's about 35 mins from here.

Wanna meet up for the ride across?

Hi Toad,

Meet up no problem.

Meet by the Texaco station on Stratford Rd/ Telegraph St between 9.00 and 9.15 if that's ok.

Lee.

Hi Toad,

Meet up no problem.

Meet by the Texaco station on Stratford Rd/ Telegraph St between 9.00 and 9.15 if that's ok.

Lee.

Coolio :thumb2

Texaco garage closed about 2 years ago, but forecourt is still there:aidan

See you in the morning:bounce1

BTW - Mobile number is 07771 772511 if you're early or there is a problem.

The spot in question is not more than 2-3 minutes from my front door:thumb2

Thanks guys for a great morning out in the Cotswolds and an extra thanks to Mav for leading the way. Great to meet you all. Until the next time :thumb2

Philip

Thanks Mav and Co for taking the newbies out. The deep water part was very good fun.

Thanks

Firstly, thanks to Shaun for starting this thread, I would also like to thank Mav for sorting out and leading the ride. :thumb2 :thumb2

I've had a great day, really enjoyed it, couldn't have asked for a better first trail ride on my own bike.

Thanks to Toad, for getting Dave and myself to the meet on time, I almost managed to keep up!

Good to meet everyone else who took part, sorry I've forgot your names again :blast. It's early onset senial dementia :augie

Cheers

Lee

I'm exhausted, and happy.

First time i've had the GSA off-road, and I have to say I am mighty impressed:cool:

So, :postpics

Cheers for a great morning out onthe lanes. Thanks to Mav for organinsing and leading.

See you all soon.

Burt

Sorry, forgot to mention I will get some photo's online for tomorrow.

The deep water part was very good fun.

To be honest, I found it a bit too deep for comfort but here is my one and only shot of you 2/3 of the way across. Did anyone ever find out who the guy was that jumped in to help when the bike started drifting? I have never seen this river quite a deep as it was today.

Attachments

• Shaun.jpg
    Shaun.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 61
Thanks for a good day out chaps - good trails, great weather and OK company... :p

Here are some pics from the day:

Getting ready for the off:

551174241_fryaf-M.jpg

Then to some water for a play... here's Toad leading the charge!

551178981_uUbbJ-M.jpg

551149758_yUU5e-M.jpg

So fast, the camera couldn't keep up!

551150962_MTsNe-M.jpg

551180770_3fvWu-M.jpg

We're a liberal bunch... so much so we even let this Orange thing join us :D

551152602_HArJV-M.jpg

Taking a break at the halfway point:

551154052_qJT7n-M.jpg

551155887_ZLk5C-M.jpg

With the obligatory "Unsuitable for motors sign" :cool:

551157243_RhjkW-M.jpg