Weather Booked?

doyle

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Not long now ,I suppose the weather has been booked? My preferance would be for scorching hot daytime hours followed with a gentle breeze in the evening to help keep the midges at bay.

Not long now ,I suppose the weather has been booked? My preferance would be for scorching hot daytime hours followed with a gentle breeze in the evening to help keep the midges at bay.

You mentioned the weather:blast I'll bring my ski's:rolleyes:

Hope ye ran the weather past Rev Chuck first :rob

If not

Dear Rev Chuck
Please could you have a wee word with your Gaffer regarding your flock to enable them to part the seas and smite the plague of midgies from the aforementioned event.:chuck

AH even spelt Gaffer with a capital G:thumb2

Midges !

Nobody told me there would be midges:eek:

Oh no, what am I letting myself in for

I have re-applied Nikwax proofer to me Jacket, pants and gloves, re-dubbined my boots, I have storm proof tent pegs and a nice pad to prevent my sidestand from sinking into the mud, Avon skin so soft, will mean that they Midges will be hopefully looking elsewhere for their meals, I am budgeting for at least three pints of shandy per night :augie what could possibly go wrong?

Stewart

I have re-applied Nikwax proofer to me Jacket, pants and gloves, re-dubbined my boots, I have storm proof tent pegs and a nice pad to prevent my sidestand from sinking into the mud, Avon skin so soft, will mean that they Midges will be hopefully looking elsewhere for their meals, I am budgeting for at least three pints of shandy per night :augie what could possibly go wrong?

Stewart

MADMAN !!!!!:beer:

Haar....I'll bring some Haar down with me to surround my tent.

Nae midgies and I'll feel right at home - not being able to see my hand in front of my face - whilst the rest of you are basking in the sunshine a few feet away.

Haar ?what is this?:nenau do I need some? is it in the Touratech catalogue? why did Ray Mears not advise me of its existence?

Stewart

Haar ?what is this?:nenau do I need some? is it in the Touratech catalogue? why did Ray Mears not advise me of its existence?

Stewart

'Tis an anti-midgie preparation prepared exclusively on the Eastern Seaboard of Scotland....I'll sell you a bucketful if you so desire.....

Back
Top Bottom