Cannon BMW

er he does not work for slm he now works for chandlers,keep up pal:D

At the time I posted Tony was still working for SLM, he has never workek for Chandlers Simon Chris and MIke do, keep up pal:)

Dear Peepingtom,

Can you please contact me on 01376 324600 at the Dealership so i can ascertain what the problem is that your bike was with us for 5 weeks, and attempt to resolve it.

I appreciate your frustration, but unless I know who you are it is very difficult for me to interject and get things moving or rectified.

Alternatively, my email address is matthew.terry@cannonmc.bmw-net.co.uk

I look forward to being of assistance.

Matthew Terry
General Manager

Cannon were recommended to me as really helpful people, they weren't the closest but personal recommendation shouldn't be overlooked......

Please take this as a recommendation don't

Two months now i have been waiting for the second key & emergency key to arrive..... Now have been told i was given this when the bike was dropped off & they are not prepared to issue another .....bloody people!!... bloody liars!!

Regards

Dear Kremmen,

I would be the first to acknowledge we let you down, and there were a number of circumstances with the Trainee Salesperson which I have apologised profusely for. As for the key issue, I understand that you have now received the spare keys for your bike, which we specially ordered in, despite the fact the Salesperson was adamant that the spare keys were supplied. So, acknowledging we dont get everything right, I would ask you kindly to retract your accusation that we are 'liars' as this is a terrible generalisation, and whilst mistakes happen, the member of staff in question has received training to ensure no repetition, and carried out his duties in good faith and is certainly not deceitful in any way - if any member of staff was seen to be lying to a customer they would be disciplined.

Regards
Matthew

It does seem that Cannons are trying to put things right. I have been (Was) a regular customer in Cannons. Bill, Sue and many of the staff know me well. I have converted eight of my friends to BMW, all from Cannon BMW by the way. Sue did give me a T Shirt in large though! :)
My only gripe with Cannon, but this may be with all dealers, it that the only marks on my bike are from poor servicing from the technicians. Scratches, chips etc. Every mark can be accounted for. It was pointed out every time, but I was just palmed off. This is why I am considering using someone else for my serving work.:(

It does seem that Cannons are trying to put things right. I have been (Was) a regular customer in Cannons. Bill, Sue and many of the staff know me well. I have converted eight of my friends to BMW, all from Cannon BMW by the way. Sue did give me a T Shirt in large though! :)
My only gripe with Cannon, but this may be with all dealers, it that the only marks on my bike are from poor servicing from the technicians. Scratches, chips etc. Every mark can be accounted for. It was pointed out every time, but I was just palmed off. This is why I am considering using someone else for my serving work.:(

Serious question Nigel.....I've no doubt that Cannons, like every other dealer and/or mechanic in the world who have serviced more than a couple of thousand bikes in their time, have chipped, marked or left a greasy thumbprint on a bike once in a while...it comes with the territory i guess, and I'm not saying you're fibbing :comfort

However, don't you think that one or two of the marks on your bike may just possibly have been there before you took it in, not particularly concentrating on the minutiae when you did?

Let's face it, when any of us picks up a bike, we give it a good look over immediately, and that little ding, that scratch that was probably there before but un-noticed just glares out :blast

I find it really really hard to believe that the 'only marks' on your bike are down to 'bad servicing'.........you've never had a stone chip, a branch scrape the screen, a zip scrape the tank?? ;)

In all honesty, my bike is immaculate, I know that’s hard to claim, it has 43K on the clock and is nine years old. However, the marks that have "appeared" were noticed and commented on to Tony (who does not work there anymore:( )
The marks are:

• Left hand cylinder screw, damaged whilst turning the nut, scratch across cylinder head.
    Rear final drive, scratch as long as your arm, from the filler nut
    Fuel tank paint chipped from removing the tank.
Bill, this was done during servicing. :(
Didnt notice any marks when collected. A bit naive me thinks ! I did believe that my bike was in the best hands.

Back
Top Bottom