Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Maison Laudeire - Normandy

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Oooops

Sounds like he might benefit from some further training to be on the safe side!!

At least he got away with that one
    www.maisonlaudiere.com

B&B in Orne (61), Lower Normandy, France

www.continentalrider.com

Motorcycle Touring Products

Thanks Nige and Carole for a superb stay,everything 5 star as usual.
    The other lads really enjoyed it and we will all see you in 2016

Hi Ric

Great to see you and Pete again and to meet Alan and Steve. Be good to see you next year as and when you plan a road trip to Normandy.

Take it steady.

All the best

Nige and Carole
    www.maisonlaudiere.com

www.continentalrider.com

Ahh, i can feel a trip coming........

Going in late June, can't wait.......

Hi Steve, thanks for your pm! Have called and pm'd you so pop me a message when you can!

David, looking forward to seeing you in June, hopefully will have dusted off the cobwebs from the Tiger by then so we can get a ride-out, not even taken the cover off it since last November!!!!
    www.maisonlaudiere.com

www.continentalrider.com

I look forward to it!
    Not the D911 or D999 though, you've proved I couldn't keep up, even on my Fireblade let alone the BMW...... Had something in my eye that day, couldn't see properly....

See you soon

David

What if I promise I will only use 1st, 2nd and 3rd???????

Having said that will need 4th 5th and 6th gears for Paul's GS!!
    www.maisonlaudiere.com

www.continentalrider.com

Another great stay!

Just back from a 5 day stay at Maison Laudiere, as always fantastic accommodation, great hosts in Carole and Nigel, and some really good rides out.

It's such a great part of France, which in conjunction with Maison Laudiere, mean we keep going back.

Till next time!

Hi Dave, was great to see you and Paul and get a few miles in!

Look forward to seeing you again whenever you get the chance.

Take it steady.

Nige and Carole
    www.maisonlaudiere.com

www.continentalrider.com

An update on developments here at Maison Laudiere.

Some of you will know that Carole was seriously ill last Christmas having multiple blood clots in both lungs which caused some other issues. Due to this she is finding it more and more physically difficult to cope with the running of the B&B. So after much thought, we have decided to put the house on the market. We will be gutted as have thoroughly enjoyed running the b&b and meeting everyone, some of whom have become good friends.

However, with the French property market as it is, it could well take a couple of years to sell, so for the time being IT IS BUSINESS AS USUAL and will remain so until we find a buyer.

We hope to see some of our previous, and new guests, next year - or if you fancy living in France or running a B&B (or know someone who does), then please let us know.

We will keep you updated with any further developments.

All the best

Carole and Nigel
    www.maisonlaudiere.com

www.continentalrider.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    An update on developments here at Maison Laudiere.

Some of you will know that Carole was seriously ill last Christmas having multiple blood clots in both lungs which caused some other issues. Due to this she is finding it more and more physically difficult to cope with the running of the B&B. So after much thought, we have decided to put the house on the market. We will be gutted as have thoroughly enjoyed running the b&b and meeting everyone, some of whom have become good friends.

However, with the French property market as it is, it could well take a couple of years to sell, so for the time being IT IS BUSINESS AS USUAL and will remain so until we find a buyer.

We hope to see some of our previous, and new guests, next year - or if you fancy living in France or running a B&B (or know someone who does), then please let us know.

We will keep you updated with any further developments.

All the best

Carole and Nigel
    We've done a few trips with Jen and John from bike Normandy. Last time we saw them I was banging on about a network of biker friendly day rides across Normandy with decent B&B. May be worth a connect in case either of you has capacity / demand. They are lovely people and will be at Birmingham bike show.

Sorry to hear Carole has not been so well, really enjoyed a stay with you and will do our best to get there again, all the best.

Steve

All the best wishes

To Carole and her continued recovery

Enjoyed the company of both of you last year . Good luck with the sale and for the future

Regards Frank
    Abide with me !

Hope things work out well for you both. We always enjoyed your superb hospitality and have happy memories of our stays. Best wishes to Carole for a complete recovery.

Tom & Angie

Thumbs up Another great stay

Hi Nigel, Great to see you as always and glad to see Carole's on the mend. The accommodation was, as always, excellent.
    I'll be back again at some point this year, the hospitality, and location, means I have to come back, it's the law!

To anyone who's not been, or is pondering a Normandy jaunt this year, get yourself down to Maison Laudiere, it's simply awesome. The roads are a bit special too, try the D999 or 911 they are up there with the great rides which have to be done. I make no apology for this sounding like an advert, Nigel and Carole are just the type of fantastic high quality B&B that you need to visit when en francais

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast