Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Maison Laudeire - Normandy

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Hi David thanks.

Look forward to catching up later in the year if you sort another trip out.

Keep it shiny side up.

Take care Nige and Carole
    www.maisonlaudiere.com

B&B in Orne (61), Lower Normandy, France

www.continentalrider.com

Motorcycle Touring Products

Thanks to Nigel and Carole for another lovely week and booking good weather for us.

Yet again they went above and beyond the call by looking after a colleague who ended up with a bad back and immobile for 24 hrs and took another colleague to town to buy waterproofs (that he never needed)

Top service, highly recommended
    Gary
    www.bimbleonthebike.co.uk
    [SIGPIC]http://www.ukgser.com/forums/image.php?u=1024240&type=sigpic&dateline=1267183772 [SIGPIC]

Hi Gary

Great to see you again and your 'Tour Group'

No probs with the nursing and going to Flers for the waterproofs. It is always better to have them and not need them than the other way round especially with a 400 mile ride ahead of you.

Look forward to seeing you again on your next trip.

Take it steady.

All the best.

Nige and Carole
    www.maisonlaudiere.com

www.continentalrider.com

Just back from a great week at Maison Laudiere. As always the place was spotless and the hospitality was amazing, Nigel and Carole are wonderful hosts.

It goes without saying if your passing through or visiting the Normandy region you will do no better in quality, affordable accommodation.

Also make sure you visit the museum Manoir de l'Automobile in Loheac, it's just stunning and a good route there and back, just allow enough time to go around the museum!

Nigel and Carole have loads of route suggestions, lots of the great roads and coffee stops, hopefully we can ride some more another time.

Until next time...

We have twice enjoyed Nigel & Caroles hospitality and have recommended them to others, but I thought they were stopping the B & B, or did I imagine that.
    Edited because I cannot type

Thanks David, really enjoyed seeing you and Paul again and the three ride-outs we had were great, and dry!!!

As you say that museum is fantastic, I will take Carole to visit it but make sure we have a full day as 400 cars are a lot to look in in a couple of hours!

Until next time, take it steady.

All the best
    www.maisonlaudiere.com

www.continentalrider.com

Quote Originally Posted by ymfb View Post
    We have twice enjoyed Nigel & Caroles hospitality and have recommended them to others, but I thought they were stopping the B & B, or did I imagine that.
    Hi Steve

We will be stopping at some stage but not until we have sold the property, until that time it is BUSINESS AS USUAL!!

Any one who fancies a life change then give us a call, it would be great if any new owners wanted to keep running it as a B&B as we have built up a lot of guests over the 10 years we have been doing it!

As we mentioned in an earlier post it is only due to Carole's health we are having a change and whilst she is doing OK it is a lot to take on when we are in full swing, especially if I am not here!!

Be good to see you and James if you are heading this way sometime.

All the best.

Nige and Carole
    www.maisonlaudiere.com

www.continentalrider.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Hi Steve

We will be stopping at some stage but not until we have sold the property, until that time it is BUSINESS AS USUAL!!

Any one who fancies a life change then give us a call, it would be great if any new owners wanted to keep running it as a B&B as we have built up a lot of guests over the 10 years we have been doing it!

As we mentioned in an earlier post it is only due to Carole's health we are having a change and whilst she is doing OK it is a lot to take on when we are in full swing, especially if I am not here!!

Be good to see you and James if you are heading this way sometime.

All the best.

Nige and Carole
    Thanks Nige, we will be thinking about next year very soon.

Steve
    Edited because I cannot type

Looking forward to our imminent stay Nige,remind us to take a look at that Museum.
    How far is it from your place?

Hi Ric

Museum is about 85 miles from us south of Rennes but well worth the ride, can recommend coffee stop and lunch stop!

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

All the best.

Nige and Carole
    www.maisonlaudiere.com

www.continentalrider.com

Just returned from a two night last second trip to that France.On the recommendation of the guys on this forum I booked up to stay at Nigel and Carols Maison laudeire.All of the above posts are true! I turned up knackered after 6 night shifts and a 500 mile ride to be greeted by our hosts,handed a cold beer and another one.They invited me to have dinner with them which I gratefully accepted as I really didn't fancy riding the bike any further.The following morning Nigel took me out sightseeing,allowing me to follow him on his Triumph tiger not stressing about been on the right hand side of the road showed me places I would never have found on my own.The three of us went out for dinner on my second night,Nigel drove us there and back.We had a lovely meal and I genuinely enjoyed their company,easy going with a great deal of humour! I cant recommend Maison laudeire highly enough.

Hi Ian

Thanks, we both really enjoyed meeting you, good to have another Brummie in the house!

Enjoyed the ride-out and the banter, too. Good to hear you landed back OK.

Take it steady out there, maybe see you again with your other half next time.

All the best.

Nige and Carole
    www.maisonlaudiere.com

www.continentalrider.com

Great to see you both and many thanks for a great few days.
    Outstanding hospitality and accommodation as usual.
    See you soon ��

Hi Ric

Was great to see you all too and great that you had a couple of lovely sunny days riding.

Take it steady.

All the best.

Nige and Carole
    www.maisonlaudiere.com

www.continentalrider.com

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314