East anglia blast This Sunday 28th

andy malton

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Ok I have booked the sunshine for this sunday so I thought I would try and organise a ride out.I know it's a bit short notice,but with work commitments I am never too sure whats what.So here's the deal for rider/s coming from the north meet at A12/A14 interchange in the toy'r'us car park at 09.30 for 10.00 ride out.Then head for Manningtree then cross country to Finchingfield
for 11.30ish for tea/coffee/p*ss/fag.Depart Finchingfield 12.30 back towards sudbury/stowupland heading out east towards Aldeburgh where hopefully we can get the best fish and chips for dinner,back down to Woodbrige/Ipswich where we can all go our separate ways.Hope you can make this run as the roads are all great GS roads.So to sum up.
Coming from the north meet at toys'r'us 09.30
Coming from the south meet either toys'r'us 09.30 or Finchingfield 11.30.Hope this makes sence,please post your interest as I have to go out of my way for the first meeting point.see you there.Andy

Will be there if I can mate. Sounds like a cracking route.

I would join ya as it on my doorstep, but unfortunately I am resorting to pedal power this weekend in the peak district.

OK have sorted out all my Sunday commitments so I’m free now. See you on Sunday:thumb

RIDEOUT

Hi Andy, sounds good to me, be 2 gs's at ipswich for 9.30! prob peel off at sudbury on way back but look forward to a bit of a run. John B

Nice ride out today. Great to meet a few other GSer’s. Some belting little B roads and as a bonus we saw a brand new red 1200 – very nice.

Cheers Andy – see you on the next one.
:clap :clap

here it is

The first 1200 I have seen on the road,and it was a red one which also made it a first aswell.Nice:D

Attachments

• 1200gs.jpg
    1200gs.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 77

Back
Top Bottom