Preperation time...

England-Kev

Reaction score
As the sun continues to blast down in a Floridian kind of way, I thought it would be wise to check over the camping gear before next weekend, so the tent is up for an airing, I may even look at sealing the seams? then I will load out all the other bits, cup stove, kettle, bag etc, just to be sure it is all there from last years camping.... and also see if I need to fix or replace anything this week.:thumb

I have my list of gear, and I am starting the pile in the spare room, I am planning not to carry too much crap this time :thumb2
I will probably load the bike as a practice too, mounting excitement :)

Stewart

As the sun continues to blast down in a Floridian kind of way, I thought it would be wise to check over the camping gear before next weekend, so the tent is up for an airing, I may even look at sealing the seams? then I will load out all the other bits, cup stove, kettle, bag etc, just to be sure it is all there from last years camping.... and also see if I need to fix or replace anything this week.:thumb

I have my list of gear, and I am starting the pile in the spare room, I am planning not to carry too much crap this time :thumb2
I will probably load the bike as a practice too, mounting excitement :)

Stewart

Blimey you guy's, Preparation!

The pile in the spare room is still there from Llangollen, so Thursday night I'll have a rummage through for the bits we'll need, chuck them in the panniers, grab a couple of extra bungees for bling, fix on the Sat-Nav, pack a tooth brush and head south :thumb2

See you there, can't wait :JB

Val.

Timing chain replaced and tappets done.

Now I need to find time to take it for a 'shake-down' run and then change the oil.

My oil cooler pipes are a disgrace, but I don't want to disturb them at this late stage.

Must give it a clean and polish before Friday.

Must also dig the tent and assorted bits out of storage. I'm used to packing the 'Metal Mules' on the 1150GSA - but the plastic BMW panniers on the 100GS are a lot smaller :blast.

My family are collapsing around me with injuries - but I'm still good to go :thumb2

Bob.

I'm preparing too.

Ordered a set of stilts to help me touch the floor when riding Camille :D:D:D

My only other prep involves the sofa and the tv :augie:augie:augie

my prep

I've put tires on Camille then just handing her over to flipfly. If she doesn't make it he to blame.A quick call to Proff and out with the search and rescue team should sort things out.:augie

In fairness i'm more worried about the van, over 225k on the clock:eek: but fingers crossed eh:eek

I've put tires on Camille then just handing her over to flipfly. If she doesn't make it he to blame.A quick call to Proff and out with the search and rescue team should sort things out.:augie

In fairness i'm more worried about the van, over 225k on the clock:eek: but fingers crossed eh:eek

You know it !!:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2
Just make sure your Dim Bro' has my numbers this time :augie:augie

Preperation time !!

Preperation-H more like :D

Back
Top Bottom