The Geriatrics are off again....This time for 6 months!

The very best to you two. We need spirits like yours... it reminds us what this life's really about.

I want to hear you are on your way!

It's just a hiccup folks, a mere 'burp' in the eternal plan of things. We have a 'window' of maybe three weeks where the visa's and carnets hold good, so if we get dealt three three's this next week then the first you'll know about it is a post to say were on the Continent and heading east :thumb

:beerjug:

Keep the faith:bow

I'm just waiting to read that post:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

Lets hope its only a minor hiccup, all the best to you both, keep the dream alive :thumb2
Stewart

Just read this after my post about your birthday :blast

Hope you can still get away, but more importantly you get the all clear :thumb2

Keep positive.

thanks guys

The NHS has come up trumps, I get a liver scan tomorrow, back to the Consultant on Wednesday of next week.

Many thanks for your good wishes - Micky will never let me live this one down but if he gets Swine flu ............:whip

Posponed

Only, not cancelled. For some reason probably old age I've only just seen this thread, and starting from the top you aint mad by any means many of us would love to be doing it too.
bad luck about the problems but at least it happend hee and not out in the wilds where the'd probably make a sacrafice to the gods to make you better.
Be positive and I'm sure you'll get going soon but DON'T give up the idea
and keep us all posted.
Good luck ,
Dave gs.

Yipeeeeeeeeeeee

We've been dealt three three's :thumb

We're on that Ferry this Saturday evening, we're gonna be riding overland to India, the Himalayas, Nepal and Bhutan :thumb

Sue just got the total all clear.... apparantly blood poisoning from several years of taking anti inflams.....

Thanks for the thoughts folks... you're all ace :thumb

:beerjug

Just seen its back on:thumb2 Have a feckin great trip ,If by chance youre in the himalayas in early september watch out for a load of nutters on Enfields as Endurohimalaya is now in action,I'm on trip 4 :thumb2

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap
i like great news ,like this. :thumb

Brilliant!!!!

Yipeeeeeeeeeeee

We're on that Ferry this Saturday evening, we're gonna be riding overland to India, the Himalayas, Nepal and Bhutan :thumb

Sue just got the total all clear.... apparantly blood poisoning from several years of taking anti inflams.....

Fantastic news - we'll have a drink to you and your trip tonight:friday and may see you on Saturday.

P

Yipeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks for the thoughts folks... you're all ace :thumb

:beerjug

Brilliant news Micky (I too have only just spotted this thread) all the best to you both and take care (must be getting old missen!)
Richard

Great News

Nice to hear you're cleared to go. Best of luck from me and Magnet.

Hope to see you saturday:hug

The kisses are from SWMBO obviously.

Back
Top Bottom