GOTC Official Head Gear

There's a knack to drinking beer with one of them on...I suggest a pint-drinking race with a Midgie net on.

I'm bringing mine, anyone up for the challenge on Sat night?

C'mon yer pooftahs...a'll ave youse all......

There's a knack to drinking beer with one of them on...I suggest a pint-drinking race with a Midgie net on.

Smerkin a Tab is going to be a laugh too

BTW I have a Camo real mans midgey net.....If any of youse pooftaz is thinking about wearing a High Viz one, I'm not commin.....:ymca

I would think that soup would be the ultimate challenge, a bouillon would be okay but anything more substantial could get messy, I am going to rely on Skin so soft and my repellent personality to keep the little varmints at bay, I may also pack my pipe.

Stewart

You need to weigh them down or they fly off, Shep sussed out how to do this at Skye last year.....

551769954_AYJct-L.jpg

Is there a designated smoking section on the camp site? :augie

I dont know, I am aware of a designated snoring area, a designated Hi Viz area and a place set aside for 1200s :nenau
Smoking is probably to be encouraged in order to repel they midges:smokeboun:smokeboun

Stewart

Back
Top Bottom