The Dayglo Slaves

BAKERMAN

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
On 17th June I`m booked in for a operation on my back, so I`m not going to be 100% fit, 14 days before.

So what I was thinking of doing instead of just asking people random, if they can help.

if I hang up some Hi - viz jackets up, and if you have 10 mins spare, just put on a jacket and then I know that person wants something to do.

Easy that might work, so when you wish to do your own thing just hang jacket back up or pass it on to someone else.

Jobs normaly are FILL TEA ern, MORE LOO ROLL, Ride to local TESCO and buy sugar, move straw bales, drive me about in my car or van, picking up litter.

and So on, NOTHING TO TAXING,

So on site the Hi- viz jackets can`t be worn by the same person too long, pass it on.

glasses , earplugs ,saftey gloves n boots:D:D:D

i dont mind mucking in if its needed:thumb

Zenon ones :eek:
Of course :D

attachment.php

Can I ask a Viz Jacketed Volunteer to unpack my bike and put my tent up?

I like the idea of Dayglo Slaves :thumb2

Last year, the smell (and heat) of 2 cooked pigs in the back of the little van was something I won't forget in a hurry. :thumb2

Don't worry Steve, you won't be short of volunteers.

On 17th June I`m booked in for a operation on my back, so I`m not going to be 100% fit, 14 days before.

So what I was thinking of doing instead of just asking people random.

if I hang up some Hi - viz jackets up, and if you have 10 mins spare, just put on a jacket and then I know that person wants something to do.

Easy that might work, so when you wish to do your own thing just hang jacket back up or pass it on to someone else.

Jobs normaly are FILL TEA ern, MORE LOO ROLL, Ride to local TESCO and buy sugar, move straw bales, drive me about in my car or van, picking up litter.

and So on, NOTHING TO TAXING,

So on site the Hi- viz jackets can`t be worn by the same person too long, pass it on.

I think that's a brilliant idea Steve and I'm sure you won't have many people not wanting to put one on for an hour or two over the weekend :thumb2:thumb2:clap

Wish I could be there but it's looking unlikely at the moment :(

Orange? :nono

What every discerning GSer wants to be wearing that weekend :D

Yep could just see me in that "NOT" :D As my little lady thinks there is nothing wrong with blokes wearing Pink :blast :nenau. She did not say about it being a pink skirt mind :D :D

Yep could just see me in that "NOT" :D As my little lady thinks there is nothing wrong with blokes wearing Pink :blast :nenau. She did not say about it being a pink skirt mind :D :D

If you wanna wear a pink skirt hun that is fine.....just dont be within 20 feet of me ok :augie:D

Back
Top Bottom