The fun has begun, what you up to?

Just got back from a great weekend in Devon/Dorset with the Austin 7 lot, They are a bit like tossers but a bit more sedate. The tracks and trails they found for us would have done a gs rideout proud.... Anyway back to the subject, got to work tomorrow then loading up both bikes on the trailer behind my metal tent and should be up at the do about teatime.:rob

Keep away from Wadebridge on your way east Tony the traffic will be horrendous with the show on :rob.

Yes, Thanks for that, I had already decided to go up to launceston then across to Holdsworthy.. See you there.:thumb

Just gone to tax my 100PD only to find the MOT has run out and the rear tyres bald :blast

The 90/6 is in bits, the mono's forks are in bits and the 100RS is in the loft (don't ask), can't use the car and trailer because theres no MOT and it's on SORN.

looks like I may be on Fat Weg (my 100/7)

Heading down on Friday morning.

Excuses, excuses, the things some people do to avoid buying a round :augie :D

See you down there:thumb

PS What time you heading?

Excuses, excuses, the things some people do to avoid buying a round :augie :D

See you down there:thumb

PS What time you heading?

I was thinking of setting off around 10am What time are you and faux dakar leaving Liverpool?

Just going to have a shower..........

get me gear on and head for the Imperial Yacht (sponsored by Norfolk Line:augie)

Bikes ready, suns out and so am I!

554677216_fZpmj-L.jpg

See you lot tomorrow, ride safe :thumb

get me gear on and head for the Imperial Yacht (sponsored by Norfolk Line:augie)

Bikes ready, suns out and so am I!

554677216_fZpmj-L.jpg

See you lot tomorrow, ride safe :thumb

I hope to be at the services about 7.30 roger, that way i can have my wake up coffee before the off, then sumut to eat when we stop for go fluid.

see you int morning have a good crossing.
Lyn.:D

I hope to be at the services about 7.30 roger, that way i can have my wake up coffee before the off, then sumut to eat when we stop for go fluid.

see you int morning have a good crossing.
Lyn.:D

No problem Lyn, the Poison Dwarf will still be wiping himself down with Jayes fluid at 7.30 so plenty of time for the early morning coffee .

Sitting on the ferry, sea like a mill pond and the bar has a special on voddie, maybe there is a God. :D

Ttfn

loaded ready for an early start

Attachments

• bikes2.jpg
    bikes2.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 133
  • bikes.jpg
    bikes.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 118
If you've got a secret method for riding 2 at a time, please tell :D

STEVE !!
Behave, Lots are riding them, but some of us old farts get tired and need a nap every few miles :augie

My 2 bikes were trailered up on Tuesday cos I've been to busy trying to source SCONES !!!

Beer is on site
Cider is on site.
2 feckin great duchies of chicken and 2 similar of Beef, Curries:bounce1:bounce1
200+ sausages
200+ eggs
200+ rashers of Bacon
Enough beans and tomato's to bath in ....:eek:eek
fresh picked mushrooms :thumb2

Yummy yummy

I still hope that Trippy has a ride down to see us, .............................

Back
Top Bottom