The fun has begun, what you up to?

Thunder

Reaction score
So what you up to getting ready for the weekend?

When you leaving for the journey down?

Just changed oil and filters, Tarka mentioning it prompted me to do it. :D

Will be leaving Cassa Thunder 7.30 on Thursday night heading for the ferry, Friday morning meet up with the Poison Dwarf and Bustupbiker at 8am at the M56 services for the run down.

Anyone want to meet up on route?

Let me know your ETA (same for everyone else). That way we can make sure that we are around when you turn up. Mobile signals are a bit unreliable here in darkest Devon.

It's touch and go what time I'll be going. I aim to be there and have the tent set up for teatime. I can't be more specific than that. Anyone passing through North Shropshire is welcome to call in for a brew if I haven't already set off. :thumb2

I will be working at the Royal Cornwall Show on Friday and may not get away from work till 19.00hrs but hope to be loaded up and ready to tackle the long journey to Devon:augie ETA 20.00hrs, save some curry for me:beerjug:.
A happy journey to everyone who's coming down to Devon, and be careful out their :thumb2

When I went to Somerset last week I was on the site for just after 6pm....but we had four decent stops en route.
Although this WEEkend is a bit further South,if I set off handily Friday morning and maybe have shorter stops I should be there at a similar time. :thumb2

Just a thought on reading about the curry above....is there food available both Friday and Saturday eves?

Just a thought on reading about the curry above....is there food available both Friday and Saturday eves?

Curry on Friday night to allow most flexibility for people arriving at different times. However late anyone arrives, we will keep some warm.

Breakfast on Sat morning.

Tea, coffee and biscuits available all weekend.

Afternoon cream tea on Saturday pm

BBQ Saturday evening. There will be a good variety of quality meats together with a full salad to go with it.

Breakfast Sunday morning.

I aim to leave Edinburgh at around 02:00 on Friday morning.

I'll be stopping at my Cousin's place (Shepton Mallet) at about 10:00.

I have a pal (1200GSA rider) in Northam, Bideford. He has asked me to stop by on my way down.

He knows where you are and will guide me to the site :thumb2

We have a lot of catching-up to do, so I doubt if I'll make it to the camp site before 18:00 - earlier if possible.

Bob.

ETA

Leaving Swindon 16:00 ish so I guess before 19:00. May stop to see Nigel en-route to dump my toothbrush etc.
See ya
Mike

You should be going to GOTC where the mighty oilheads will be.......:D

(and airheads too, I hope):bounce1

Hoping to be there midday or early afternoon epending on traffic.:thumb2

I'm leaving Madrid at 8pm today hope to be there Friday mid-day.

:D

Just gone to tax my 100PD only to find the MOT has run out and the rear tyres bald :blast

The 90/6 is in bits, the mono's forks are in bits and the 100RS is in the loft (don't ask), can't use the car and trailer because theres no MOT and it's on SORN.

looks like I may be on Fat Weg (my 100/7)

Heading down on Friday morning.

Just gone to tax my 100PD only to find the MOT has run out and the rear tyres bald :blast

The 90/6 is in bits, the mono's forks are in bits and the 100RS is in the loft (don't ask), can't use the car and trailer because theres no MOT and it's on SORN.

looks like I may be on Fat Weg (my 100/7)

Heading down on Friday morning.

You've still go 24 hours Rob :thumb2

We'll be heading down through Glastonbury and Tiverton. Not going to rush, so expect to see us between 2&4pm ish.

Val.

Just got back from a great weekend in Devon/Dorset with the Austin 7 lot, They are a bit like tossers but a bit more sedate. The tracks and trails they found for us would have done a gs rideout proud.... Anyway back to the subject, got to work tomorrow then loading up both bikes on the trailer behind my metal tent and should be up at the do about teatime.:rob

Back
Top Bottom