Thread: Damn And Blast:

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Damn And Blast:

Its no good - my bike's dead

I thought I'd got it fixed this morning but all it did was get me to my local filling station, then it cut out and wouldn't start.

So . . . .

More investigation into those magical black boxes required.

What a bummer, I was looking forward to the Wee-Kend as well

Have a great time Y'all and lets see plenty of photos

Some other time then

Bob.
    The BMW R100GS - Truly Unstoppable

dont you have another air head? you cant not come because one of your bikes is not playing. come for the and , anyway i think i owe you a few

Size 11.5 Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Can't you trailer it down? I'm sure the collected wisdom will work the problem out.

25 Mar 1949 - 10 Nov 2016 Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Flights To Exeter are reasonable, Edinburgh or Glasgow for eg,
    10 am iirc...........
    A pick up would be easily arranged

Unfortunately I sold my other Airhead (an '88 R80 RT) last year as it wasn't being used.

The problem is a break in the trigger wire from the Bean Can - everything else works fine. I still need to double-check the carbs though.

To be honest, I'm suffering lack of sleep at the moment - late nights working on bikes coupled with an 05:00hrs start each day to help No. 2 daughter with the horses before she goes to work. All this because three of my family are crocked (one back Op, one broken collarbone and one set of cruciate ligaments torn ).

I'd be a liability on the road at the moment.

It would not be in the spirit of the event to turn up on my Oilhead .

So, decision made - I'll have to give it a miss, a shame buts that's life.

Have a very good time everyone

Bob.
    The BMW R100GS - Truly Unstoppable