Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanks and some pics from the Wee-kend

Relative numpty Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Congrats to all, looked like a great event!

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    [QUOTE=Kenny;1884563]P.S. I would just like to thank Thunder for getting me my award, I couldn't have do it without his help and input
    QUOTE]
    What exactly was he putting in?????
    My other bike is ........... in pieces

[QUOTE=abrasion;1884585]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    P.S. I would just like to thank Thunder for getting me my award, I couldn't have do it without his help and input
    QUOTE]
    What exactly was he putting in?????
    I arranged some pussy for him

Would like to add my thanks to all involved in making the weekend just that little bit special, Kieth, Barbara, Sid, Ann and their 2 boys kept the food flowing and as for our very own Bakerman sweating like a good un over a hot barbie good on ya Steve

Made it home at 6.30 this morning after an interesting trip back to the ferry, I'll post some details and pictures shortly.

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

What sort of spots are those on that R100GS?
    I want

Quote Originally Posted by mrjonesybop View Post

What sort of spots are those on that R100GS?
    I want
    Paging Mr Farmer, Mr Farmer to the enquiry desk

Now I have time to collect my thoughts, can I just thank the Awesome foursome for holding such a great event, and making us all feel welcome, and for laying on such great food and drink. It really was appreciated, and we all know how hard you guys must have worked to get to that stage, thanks.

Also I would like to say a big thanks to all those who helped with changing the pushrod tubes on my bike over the weekend, it was great fun, and I learned a lot from all the input, ta muchly.

Kev.

And Tarka, lets start on the mercans, we need to get a couple over next year

Well, just what can one say about an event like this one...

Bloody Brill thats what... Thanks Sid/Prof Mrs Sid and Mrs Prof, all who
    attended, the spanner men the drinkers the talkers..
    Thank you one and all for one of the best weeKends i have had...
    More next year please.
    Lyn. PS BB is down again so i am on dailup so pics when the BB comes back up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12