Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheers a'bdy

That's us hame tae - Wully's makin' curry fur tea - wonder if ah'll get ma tea in under an oor, lol....

Had a totally fabby time, tops tae see a'budy.

A big up tae the organisers.

Am deffo gonnie get tae mah bed early the nite tho!!!

Nicely done folks.

Really enjoyed meetin up way a'biddy again
    Ah think ah'll gie the power drinkin a miss fae now on though
    Cheers Rab

Been back a while now but been too busy cooking supper to say:

Cheers for another great weekend

Foaties later

a funny bunch

Great weekend, nice to put names to faces.

Cheers

Basher
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Tossers Bonanza.......

Quote Originally Posted by Borderraider View Post
    ...very nearly spoilt by the THREE camera vans just after Tomintoul
    I never saw any camera vans near Tomintoul but I did see 2 out between Ballater and Aboyne on the A93...

Great Weekend and Ullappol is probably the best venue in the UK for a meet. Many thanks to the organisrs for sortinmg out the accomodation, many thanks to Whatton for Friday nights entertainment and the loan of your jump leads on Saturday (picked up a set from Halfords in Inverness on the way home)... Most thanks of all was the highways department of Ullapool for the superb roads through some of the UK's finest scenery - trully magnificent and proof that God really was a biker

I didn't have such a big ride out on Saturday as I didn't set off until around 2pm so planned a wee trip to the Summer Isles and Lochinver to fuel up. Having borrowed Whattons jump leads and Dens bike I got the HP2 fired into life (Note to ones self - fit the Oddessey battery that you bought about 6 months ago as its no good in the garage).
    Anyway first stop was to see what was on this sign on my way to Reiff. The scenery is stunning around here and due to the gentle breeze (ice cold wind in reality) there were a noticable lack of midges
    I saw this post box which was litterally in the middle of no where and at the same time spied a very inviting beach. A quick ride round took me closer to the beach which looked very inviting but the roads won at the end of the day so it was continue on to the Summer Isles, you can see some of them in the photo but in the flesh they are breathtaking. I also saw a folley at the top of the hill and as there was nobody about decided to take the bike up there for a closer look. Nothing much to be honest except an even nicer view from the topm. I was no down to 26mile of fuel left and took the chance of fuel at Lochinver where I filled up and saw Klankys group donning their gear for the ride back to ullapool so enjoyed the road home at great speed.

Fantastic weekend - Thanks to everyone for making it such a success
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    R100GS PD 1993
    Moto Guzzi 1200 Sport 2010
    Triumph 900 Scrambler 2014
    Yamaha Delight 115 Scooter 2013

Citroen DS3 120lux 2015
    Knaus Sun Ti 650 MG 2017

Just got in from Casualty........................ Slipped on some Diesel whilst getting on the bike in Inverness and burst the Lateral Cruciate Ligament in my left knee
    Managed to get home in one go without getting off, changing gear or stopping for petrol....My arse feels like Whattons been plunderin it again
    I'm spaced off my T1Ts on Co-dydramol and Vodka (Medicinal) ATM
    Two weeks off work for me then !!

GOTC? Lets do it again you bunch o fannies !! onyack

Uinneag
    Sure it didn't just give way with all that wieght it hus tae cairy ya fat coont

Aye back hame at aboot 5ish, thanks to everywan who had a hand in organising it, I had too many sherbits on the Friday night to face getting hammered on the Saturday night. . .seems to have been the trend right enough!!

I WANT TO GO AGAIN : )

Quote Originally Posted by H.R.H. OONYACK View Post
    Sure it didn't just give way with all that wieght it hus tae cairy ya fat coont

Twaaaaat

Good to have a remoniss with you fella......Happy Days !

How the **** do you spell remaniss ?

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle2112 View Post
    Twaaaaat

Good to have a remoniss with you fella......Happy Days !

How the **** do you spell remaniss ?

Reminisce

* * * * * * Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    oh I forgot about that Beetle.....2 litres of piss in one night....WTF.....
    <a href=http://www.nomadbiker.co.uk target=_blank>www.nomadbiker.co.uk</a>

Great weekend. Thanks to organisers. Thanks to Borderraider for getting us there and back safely and scenically and organising the ride and weather to Applecross. Fantastic day!

Great to meet old friends and make new ones.

Sorry about the spill Beetle.

We should learn from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism. [/I]

My first but certainly no mae last. Great to meet faces, special thanks for those who put all the effort into organising/planning. Also Klanky for taking me to the most fecking expesive pie shop in Scotland and making me buy pies

Deleted account rno
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle2112 View Post
    Just got in from Casualty........................ Slipped on some Diesel whilst getting on the bike in Inverness and burst the Lateral Cruciate Ligament in my left knee
    Managed to get home in one go without getting off, changing gear or stopping for petrol....My arse feels like Whattons been plunderin it again
    I'm spaced off my T1Ts on Co-dydramol and Vodka (Medicinal) ATM
    Two weeks off work for me then !!

GOTC? Lets do it again you bunch o fannies !! onyack
    Ouch! Sounds sare.

How did you manage to get hame to get to Geordieshire wi'oot stoppin' again for fuel?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronno View Post
    Ouch! Sounds sare.

How did you manage to get hame to get to Geordieshire wi'oot stoppin' again for fuel?
    Very carefully, For anyone who wants to know, A 1150 GSA with the fuel cap mod will go from Inverness to Newcastle without stopping except for the roadworks at Kinross on the A9 .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast