Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cheers a'bdy

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    ... Brilliant, what a great weekend lovely to meet you all

... Made it home last night having taken the longest and windingest route home, 720miles in the day.

... Especial thanks to Oonyack, RobMack & Flash for the matinee performance of the Friday cabaret (sponsored by Jaegermeister)

... Honorable mentions: -
    - Beetle & Garfield, for permitting yourselves to be brutally violated for the entertainment of all
    - Floyd, for sharing the Chivas
    - Vango tents, for surviving the weather, a steady stream of kidney filtered Jaegermeister and 85kgs of plummeting RobMack
    - The chippy!
    - Brewers everywhere
    - The residents of Ullapool
    - All the tossers who attended

... Super-Special hats-off for: -

- Millions of years of geology for providing such a spectacular backdrop for the gathering

- And an anonymous drunken Scots roadbuilder for fashioning some of the best riding roads on the planet to compliment the amazing location.
    “Every man who dreams has a screw loose. Awarding them that screw will not make them sane.
    On the contrary, it will prevent them from losing that bright madness of which they are proud."

Benito Quinquela Martin

thanks to everybody and it was nice to meet everyone and i was was so surprised when the jagermister formation drinking team were in attendance what a show the solo by H R H was unmissable

the 1000 mile round trip was worth it

andy and maria

David Lee
    Finally back home at 14.30 today.

Thanks to all for a great weekend

Covered 1551 miles in total and the GSA is running like a dream. Never missed a beat.

Was good fun. My arshe is sore from the ride back down home though.

Think Popeye is lying low - we were accosted by some Iranians near Glasgow who sat on the bikes and had thier photos taken before asking if he was my dad

He was that shocked he rode off and left me to play kiss chase with the m/c copper on the M74 on me own.

i have to say a great weekend, just want to say thanks to every one , tuned for mindin me on the fri night and not lettin me get picked up by the fuzz

also like to mention

ronno , johhny , beetle, klanky, the beede, rob mc, whatton, floyd and anyone else who sat on me tent i be takin the pledge in sight of some embarrassin fotties that have bin posted, upside down jacket wearin koont that i am

pull your zip up

gotc

top place to visit and super roads ,see you soon ,and jez iwill try and remove the jam from mee key board sooon?

Quote Originally Posted by dicky on one View Post
    top place to visit and super roads ,see you soon ,and jez iwill try and remove the jam from mee key board sooon?
    Its a wonder you got out of the pub, ho i forgot Mrs on one was with ya!

Quote Originally Posted by flash of the gap View Post
    i have to say a great weekend, just want to say thanks to every one , tuned for mindin me on the fri night and not lettin me get picked up by the fuzz

also like to mention

ronno , johhny , beetle, klanky, the beede, rob mc, whatton, floyd and anyone else who sat on me tent i be takin the pledge in sight of some embarrassin fotties that have bin posted, upside down jacket wearin koont that i am
    We're doing the same again at Tipp fella....You'd better be off the wagon by then !! :drinkinpa

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle2112 View Post
    We're doing the same again at Tipp fella....You'd better be off the wagon by then !! :drinkinpa

he went straight on the wagon as soon as we left Ullapool
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Deleted account rno
    Quote Originally Posted by TUNED IN View Post
    he went straight on the wagon as soon as we left Ullapool
    Why is he standing inside a pannier?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronno View Post
    I had him testing for leaks
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by sockpuppet View Post
    Think Popeye is lying low - we were accosted by some Iranians near Glasgow who sat on the bikes and had thier photos taken before asking if he was my dad .
    It was the low point of an otherwise top weekend away on the bike.

Thanks for the company, son

Thanks to Boatman for the guided tour on Saturday

Good to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones.

Ullapool is just a terrific venue for this kind of meet up - an inspired choice by whoever made it.

Finally thanks to Ronno et all for the behind the scenes work that make these do's happen

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Thanks Johnny, Ronno etc for a great weekend, got home Monday t-time, biggest trip wife has been on as yet, had to tell her that Ullapool was just past Carlisle ! which i suppose is technically true !

Friday looked like a quiet day on the campsite would love to have joined in, but everytime I think of Jagermeister, my nose hurts !

Good to meet some new faces and see some familiar ones too, still a novice to all this but can see how it becomes addictive !

Quote Originally Posted by Ronno View Post

LMAO

Oh Yes.... Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    got home a half hour ago, I took the High Road home.....330 miles covered.....

great weekend again, thanks all.....
    so many roads so little time.
    [before i fall to bits]
    2.200 miles for me.
    thank you to all those who had there hands in the event.
    i ache like you could not believe.
    but so pleased with myself for getting to G O C 2009.
    and whoever booked the weather
    and the people were ok tooooooooooo

onyack
    Perfekt ist nicht gut genug.

UKGSER-A place where I've wasted so much time, learned so much, laughed a lot and cried a few times.

Every bed of roses has pricks in it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123