Cheers a'bdy

Uinneag

Fur makin it another successful event.:clap

Friday was great:blast:drinkinpa:barf:boozer:surrender :D:D:D

Just in the door :thumb2

kinda knackered.

Just in the hoose.

Thanks to a'body who turned up and made it a really guid weekend. Plenty laughs and guid craic. My liver is glad to be back hame mind you :D

Ullapool seemed (to me anyway) a good spot for GOTC.

I'll post some photies :)augie) later...:beerjug:

That's us back - and a mainly dry run :thumb

Cheers to everyone for a cracking weekend and agree, Ullapool is a good venue, good pubs and grub and the roads and views aren't too bad either

:beerjug:

Excellent fun.

And to those feckwits (you know who you are) who kept phonin' me up and ordering taxis from Ullapool to Paris/Oban/Nottingham/Leicester etc:

Highland Councils' rules state that if you call for a Taxi and don't use it - you still have to pay.......

I will collect my money when we meet again.:D

Cheers for a great weekend Guys and Gals.:thumb2

got home a half hour ago, I took the High Road home.....330 miles covered.....:guitarist

great weekend again, thanks all.....:beerjug:

That's us back - and a mainly dry run :thumb

Cheers to everyone for a cracking weekend and agree, Ullapool is a good venue, good pubs and grub and the roads and views aren't too bad either

:beerjug:

What he said:thumb2

Great weekend

We thought the mixed venues etc worked really well

Stumpy

My first "UKGSer" event, thoroughly enjoyed myself, as amusing in the flesh as on the board. Hopefully see you all again.:JB

got home a couple of hours ago, a mostly dry run.

Definitely a great weekend, good location. :thumb2 Thanks to all :beerjug:

Surprised at the amount of Irn Bru being drunk:comfort

Good weekend..very nearly spoilt by the THREE camera vans just after Tomintoul:eek:

Attachments

• HRH.jpg
    HRH.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 463
A great weekend, the first mostly dry GOTC. Rain that is not drink:D

Back home the scenic route Achnasheen etc. and back home for 16:15

Got a nice stiff G & T now and may post some pictures later.

Particular thanks to Klanky for leading us along the garden path, at least the roads that he chose were about the same width. A cracking run and one of the longer ones at over 200 miles.

Great Weekend!!

Hi Folks,
Just got back about 17:00 after a mainly dry run.
Like others have said, I think Ullapool made a great venue with plenty grub and pub stops:beer: - had a few too many on Friday though:eek - but I don't think I wis alone.
Had a good run back and stopped for a bit of visiting in Granton-on-Spey, we were going to go back via Tomintoul but it looked a bit black and wet in that direction so opted for a fast scoot down the A9 - hope ALL the camera vans were on the Tomintoul road:rolleyes:
Thanks to Coolcarbon & Max for company on the run up:thumb and in the digs:thumb.

Cheers...........................Grizzly:beer:

We got home about half 5 after a nice run over Applecross wi a wee stop for a 1/2pint o prawns.
Had a great time. :augie:D:D:D:D
Nice to see so many far travelled folk, great effort.:thumb2

What they all said.

Fantastic weekend, weather could hardly have been better, good company, etc., blah blah blah...

...just a shame there wasn't a grop photo, or if there was I missed it.

Edit: that was meant to be "group" and not "grope" if anyone wondered. :D

Cheers

Cheers Guys fabby weekend. I even made the grop?? photo however as usual was looking the wrong way when the piccie was taken. Great i even had my hair done in the Susan Boyle stylie...

:aidan

That's us hame tae - Wully's makin' curry fur tea - wonder if ah'll get ma tea in under an oor, lol....

Had a totally fabby time, tops tae see a'budy. :thumb2

A big up tae the organisers.

Am deffo gonnie get tae mah bed early the nite tho!!!

:beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug:

Really enjoyed meetin up way a'biddy again:thumb2
Ah think ah'll gie the power drinkin a miss fae now on though:augie
Cheers Rab

Been back a while now but been too busy cooking supper to say:

Cheers for another great weekend:beerjug::beerjug:

Foaties later :D

Back
Top Bottom