A Story Of How No' Tae Drink Herbal Stuff Fae Germany

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date

Deleted account rno

...or in other words: A wee story in pictures of Gathering of the Clans 2009, Ullapool.

When I rode into town about 3.30 p.m., I quickly sussed that the twa eejits that are HRH and Robmack had "started early". It seemed that they had 1. vastly underestimated the power o' Jägermeister and 2. vastly overestimated their ability to drink it :D

557035945_ABzzt-L.jpg

It didnae help matters when Floyd turned up wi' a miniature bottle of Chivas Regal.

557032969_hvvSr-L.jpg

Flash Of The Gap was gettin' steamboats as well and some rotten bastard flung his shoe up into a tree. Whatton came to Flash's rescue and retrieved the shoe.

557038164_skchV-L.jpg

Johnny and Rab continued drinkin' (and fallin' aboot pissed). I think Kev was a bit surprised at the nick they were in. He had a disapproving look on his face.

557034847_zjFmm-L.jpg

At 5 p.m. Big Rab threw the towel in and retired to bed (after using the towel he'd just thrown in to mop up a few litres of Jägervomit aff his bedroom floor.

Johnny decided to "Out-Bowzorn" Blowzorn and stake his claim to be the Maist Pished Tosser Ever At The Clans. This photo was ta'en at 5.15 (is there no' a Who song aboot bein' oot o' yer brain then?)

557039648_Hwvbx-L.jpg

A lot o' folk were devasted at the news that Johnny and Rab wouldnae be joining us for a meal and few refreshments: Klanky and Raboomdea and Floyd and Frau Ronno to name but a few.

557044931_toWCz-L.jpg

557046024_W8KSo-L.jpg

Desperate not to be outdone by a couple o' gadgies fae Skye, Flash (still fresh from his earlier run in wi' Messers Jägermeister and Chivas Regal, proceeded to get completely outsmarted by his own jacket.

557042444_GxV7Q-L.jpg

557042408_oWBPT-L.jpg

Aye. He's got it on upside doon :blast

Friday night was a nice combination of a crackin' fish supper, a pub crawl, a few drinks back at the campsite and fallin back intae the Bunkhoose at aroond 2 a.m.

Amazin' what 15 hours in yer kip can do for a man :augie

557048332_hgLmU-L.jpg

Don't let the smile fool you, he had to cancel his Nae Fannies Run due to a fragile heid. He then set sail on his own aboot 11 a.m. on the Big Fanny Run :D

Me and Frau Ronno had a run over to Gairloch. Crackin' roads up in this area. Here are a few borin' scenery shots for folk that like that sort of thing...

557071419_fwJQK-L.jpg

557054346_SDYGZ-L.jpg

557059882_cXPux-L.jpg

557065054_8u3Wg-L.jpg

557056666_HisFB-L.jpg

Saturday night was some more o' the same (well, no' fae Johnny and Rab but you know what I mean...). As has already been mentioned on other posts, Ullapool was ideal for this type of gathering. I think we should go back there.

557030810_MVSTj-L.jpg

Assorted Tossers on Saturday.

557069888_XRCJT-L.jpg

I think they all bailed ootside to escape Den's ivory tinkerin'...

557066686_yEqXL-L.jpg

Aye. Ullapool 2009 was a memorable event. Thanks to a'bidy who made the effort. Cheers. :beerjug:

I must still be pished from last night.

I can see two of these threads.

Getting better though cos 5 minutes ago I could see four.

edit: I seem to have sobered up now... :D

Guid tae see ya hud a fell sober doo:augie

Weather must o been nae bad hopefully manage nixt year.:thumb

excellent Ronno, so good I read it 5 times....:D

I must still be pished from last night.

I can see two of these threads.

Getting better though cos 5 minutes ago I could see four.

edit: I seem to have sobered up now... :D

Beaten to it. Damn, and blast as well.

Memo: read all previous posts before even thinking about posting. :blush

Please tell me ah wizzny dae'in the FuKin birdie dance:D

Attachments

• 557035945_ABzzt-L.jpg
    557035945_ABzzt-L.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 517
Please tell me ah wizzny dae'in the FuKin birdie dance:D

Birdie dance or no...

...it was good o' you to buy me brekkie on Sunday mornin'.

Cheers Rab! :thumb2

(Still think their customer segregation policy's a bit odd though. :confused:)

Glad use all had a good weekend, :drool , while you guys have been pissing it up and enjoying urselfs, this is what ive been looking at all weekend.

P1000746.jpg

looks like ye's a had a great time :eek:onyack:eek:onyack:eek:onyack

seek that ah've missed it :(

Johnny got pished early :eek:

nice tae see Rab as photogenic as aywiys :D,

crakin photies as usual:thumb

Back
Top Bottom