Thread: Thanks for a great Wee-Kend

Thrower of cats at pigeons Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Thanks for a great Wee-Kend

Thanks everyone for a great wee-kend Especially Ann, Barbara, Sid and of course the old git Proff. But not forgetting Steve (BAKERMAN) For his wonderfully Scones and supervising the Barbeque

Good to meet some new faces and reacquaint old friends. Stirling effort from Rob F and others to give time, expertise and advice to us lesser mortals.

If you guys are planning to repeat this event next year, we'll be there

Val & Jill
    You know!?, it's the people who live in the land that always seem to make it more beautiful than it already appears.

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Wot Val and Jill said

Many many thanks to Ann, Barbara, Sid and Proff for all their effort and consideration and planning towards us lot having an ace weekend....and we did.

What a fabulous place (I`m not jealous )....what a good bunch of folks....what a brilliant event.

P.S. Val and Jill.....don`t get too excited about when you passed me on the way home...you hadn`t caught me up because I was going slowly....I`d stopped en route at the 'Tarka Line' for photos and met the 'Tarka Chimney Sweep' (well,her husband actually....yup,there`s a female chimney sweep about). Their van was signwritten 'Tarka Chimney Sweep.......we get your fire 'otter'
    Bicycle riders.....Darwin's very own speed bumps.

I should change this Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Thank you Ann, Barbara, Sid, Proff and Bakerman for a brilliant weekend for keeping us all fed and watered in a style we could quickly become accustomed to. I'm already planning for next years event. I'll start by looking at a map.
    And thank you to Rob, Kenny, Tarka, Lurcher, Abrasion and anyone else who twirled a spanner or screwdriver.
    Thanks also to Pastyman & Flipfly for the evening entertainment and to everyone else for making the weekend what it was.

I forget who it was I was speaking to when I said there would be dancing girls later on. It wasn't exactly what I had envisaged, but I wasn't wrong was I?

Great to meet some old friends for the first time, and some new ones too.
    And of course it was great to meet up with old friends again.

I hope we managed to raise a few quid for Calum's Road as well.
    See you all next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronno View Post
    Then I remembered. He doesn't ride a GS. Therefore he aint at the sharp end of Dudeness...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wapping View Post
    'Where there's offence, there's brass'

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Arrived home around Six this evening.

What a Fab weak end. Stayed fairly Sober , ate Far Too much well cooked food, stood around too long for my neeze Had to do the vaccing to A tune called " I want to break Wind" I think Fell over on Proff and Kissed him on the Lips
    Mucho Gracias Sid, his Lady Anne, Keith, his Lady Barbara for all their efforts over the last few Months to organise such a smooth event Pity about the Weather on Saturday, but it failed to spoil the fun. Think I might have been the first to arrive (Thursday) and the last to leave (Monday)
    Thanks again, nearly forgot to thank Steve for the Bar Bee and Sunday Morning Eggs.
    First Away Air Head to arrive in a Workshop to Kill For
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Regards Uncle Bob and Val.
    07403 165 249

OK SO A LOVE AFFAIR IN 1979 THAT LASTED 8 YEARS FINALLY CAME BACK (after 23 years) TO BITE ME IN THE ARSE ON 09-04-2009 AND THEN GOT US SPLICED ON 02-09-2011!