GOTC 09 Getting Down And Dirty

• Thread starter Deleted account W
  • Start date
Cheers Kev
A classic as always.

Glad to see the boys are maintaining the pissed as farts before dinner tradition.

Fantastic report Kev, it looks as if I missed a good event:
Can't wait for next year:thumb2

The campsite was a real hoot i spent about a hour laughing solid at the antics and jokes going on.... i'm still waiting for the video footage of beetle and Watton in the tent :augie :D

one of the best times i've had at an event

Just remembered something from my trip up. A word of advice.

Never ever attempt to use the A66 to get from the A1 to the M6 on the same weekend as the Appleby Horse Fair.

Every pikey, diddycoy and traveler in the country with an old nag and something for it to pull will be using it :blast

appleby_fair_may09.jpg

Nearly as gooooooodddd..........

as being there Kev :thumb2 Don't know how you manage to get pissed, take great photos, miss none of the action AND remember it all to post a FANTASTIC report :eek:onyack you must have a mind like a 10 Gig plug in thingey :bow allows those of us that missed it :augie to Feel the Heat

Thanks Kev, :clap:clapa God in the making. :bow

as being there Kev :thumb2 Don't know how you manage to get pissed, take great photos, miss none of the action AND remember it all to post a FANTASTIC report :eek:onyack

I take pictures because I know without them I won't remember anything. Thank god for digital cameras and mobile phones with cameras. Before them my life was just a blur :D

hey top pics! looks like a ball will be there for sure next year!

Back
Top Bottom