Home safe

How long did it take you to get back?

Hello ian i felt fine missed the turning for the b+b carried on got home at 2030 ten hours 640 miles. Picked up a screw in my tyre just noticed when i cleaned the bike today.

I didnt stop there stayed in a hotel in glasgow with two lads from wales.I had planned to stay there on the way home but i missed the turning and drove home. next time i need a drinking partner:beerjug:.I will see you at the hog roest

I didnt stop there stayed in a hotel in glasgow with two lads from wales.I had planned to stay there on the way home but i missed the turning and drove home. next time i need a drinking partner:beerjug:.I will see you at the hog roest

Nice meeting you John, and much appreciate sorting the B&B out with Ian for me.

Me Too

Hello ian i felt fine missed the turning for the b+b carried on got home at 2030 ten hours 640 miles. Picked up a screw in my tyre just noticed when i cleaned the bike today.

I also picked up a screw in the tyre - coincidence or conspiracy theory

Hi John

Can you remember the details of the B&B we stayed in in Ullapool? The one owned by the guy from Bolton (?) who took us on the rideout with his yellow GS?

Steve

his name is west coast traveler look at the post above mine. It was a nice place.

Back
Top Bottom