HOG RAOST RIDEOUTS

My plans for leading this have just gone tits-up.

Anyone able to step in?

TIA

Did you mention tits? I'd be more than happy to offer a hand :D

Steptoe, looks like I'm helping you out on the Saturday as well, only in the event that its all too big for one man to handle that is ;)

Clive is going to send me the route he uses for the Friday night. I don't know what you have in mind Steptoe, but feel free to give me a shout.

Did you mention tits? I'd be more than happy to offer a hand :D

Steptoe, looks like I'm helping you out on the Saturday as well, only in the event that its all too big for one man to handle that is ;)

Clive is going to send me the route he uses for the Friday night. I don't know what you have in mind Steptoe, but feel free to give me a shout.

John,

I have P.M ed Steptoe :thumb

forwarded to you now, thanks

only in the event that its all too big for one man to handle that is ;)

Spikehammer has also offered his services as a tailender .

I don't know what you have in mind Steptoe, but feel free to give me a shout.

usual route, with a nice long lunch stop and when those who've done all they want to do can toodle off.

Is there going to be a a quickie ride out, one that gets back in time for the Lions Test which I hope to watch in the Club House?

Who is taking the hardcore, lets find the muddiest hole group. Thats the group i would like to join. :thumb2

Sorry to dissappoint! after last weekends reccy, salisbury plain is currently the dryest i have seen it in a very long time.

There is the odd patch of sticky mud though:D, and i'm planning on including a ford crossing or 2 (there will be an alternative route for those with bikes not suitable).

The upside is the going should be quick, and there should be plenty of opportunities for air time!!:aidan

Pace on the day will depend on conditions and group size though...:thumb

I'll also be around to help with friday nights ride if needed..

nathan

Is there going to be a a quickie ride out, one that gets back in time for the Lions Test which I hope to watch in the Club House?

If you'd like to join the road ride-out I could stop at some stage and put you on the road back to the campsite so you could be back by 2pm - assuming that's when kickoff is

Being a tourist, I was thinking: A run across/down to Loomies for a breakfast.... and back to watch the rugby/drink.

:nenau

You're not taking the mickey, are you?

:confused:

No, sure there must be 3 or 4 ofter folks that would like to ride to loomies and be back for the rugby,

A303 TURN OFF for Stockbridge- Wherwell- stay on that fantastic GS Road to HOME FARM CROSSSROADS A272 strarts there - on to WINCHESTER- ALTON A275

Brillant road- coffee- back for the rugby :clap

Attachments

• A272.gdb
    14.9 KB · Views: 44
:confused:
No, sure there must be 3 or 4 ofter folks that would like to ride to loomies and be back for the rugby,

A303 TURN OFF for Stockbridge- Wherwell- stay on that fantastic GS Road to HOME FARM CROSSSROADS- on to WINCHESTER- ALTON A275

Brillant road- coffee- back for the rugby :clap

I`ll MAPSORCE IT IF YOU WISH

Muchly obliged: I've been planning to go for a while.

:thumb2

So should I satrt another thread?

.... there must be 3 or 4 ofter folks that would like to ride to loomies and be back for the rugby
I'm probably one of them. Between CK, Dickieboy and myself, there's 3 there already and we haven't started looking for others yet. TBH I think you're missing out if you don't go on one of the rideouts, so Steptoes easy lanes one is a possibility, but either way I intend planting my arse in front of a telly come 2pm. :bounce1

Thick question No 1. Who / what / where is "Loomies"?
Thick question No 2. Does the rugby club have Sky Sports? If not, its taxi time.

I'm probably one of them. Between CK, Dickieboy and myself, there's 3 there already and we haven't started looking for others yet. TBH I think you're missing out if you don't go on one of the rideouts, so Steptoes easy lanes one is a possibility, but either way I intend planting my arse in front of a telly come 2pm. :bounce1

Thick question No 1. Who / what / where is "Loomies"?
Thick question No 2. Does the rugby club have Sky Sports? If not, its taxi time.

www.loomies.co.uk

:fnikefork

Back
Top Bottom