Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 17 to 23 of 23

Thread: Where are you all hiding?

  1. #17
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Location-Location
    Posts
    2,967

    Great

    wish I could sort out my Sony and get it together.
    Regards Uncle Bob and Val.
    07403 165 249

    OK SO A LOVE AFFAIR IN 1979 THAT LASTED 8 YEARS FINALLY CAME BACK (after 23 years) TO BITE ME IN THE ARSE ON 09-04-2009 AND THEN GOT US SPLICED ON 02-09-2011!







  2. #18
    Toubab Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Secure unit 2
    Posts
    49,336

    Well done, enjoyed that, TYVM
    सत्यमेव जयते


  3. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    on the move
    Posts
    2,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanum View Post

    Well done, enjoyed that, TYVM
    I've found an SD card with just one clip of actual riding. Along with the few changes I want to make, I'll probably have a go at fixing this up into something a bit better, then post it. Just wanted to get something up while it was still fresh in people's minds as I'm even slower at editing than I am at riding.

  4. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    County Durham
    Posts
    11,268
    It was nice to bump into you on the way to Applecross Steve, sticker now on the pannier

  5. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    on the move
    Posts
    2,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Mort View Post
    It was nice to bump into you on the way to Applecross Steve, sticker now on the pannier
    There's more to the sticker than first viewing gives.

    Uncannily if you are ever going to use Amazon.com to buy anything on line, go to www.threecupsoftea.com first
    and then link to Amazon from the link there, some of the money you are going to spend anyway, goes towards building schools in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Schools without religious interference and schools where girls get taught too. You get your bargains, they get an opportunity for a better life. It's how tea can change the world for the better.

    Nice to meet you too.

    All info at

    www.threecupsoftea.unchainedworld.com

  6. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    County Durham
    Posts
    11,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamble View Post
    There's more to the sticker than first viewing gives.

    Uncannily if you are ever going to use Amazon.com to buy anything on line, go to www.threecupsoftea.com first
    and then link to Amazon from the link there, some of the money you are going to spend anyway, goes towards building schools in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Schools without religious interference and schools where girls get taught too. You get your bargains, they get an opportunity for a better life. It's how tea can change the world for the better.

    Nice to meet you too.

    All info at

    www.threecupsoftea.unchainedworld.com

    We use amazon a lot, I'll see to it that we go through you in the future

  7. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    on the move
    Posts
    2,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Mort View Post
    We use amazon a lot, I'll see to it that we go through you in the future
    It's not me that you go through, it's a charity I was riding to Tierra del Fuego and representing. It's a charity set up by a guy that was climbing in the Himalayas and had a few problems. He was saved by a small village and as a way of paying them back he said he'd help them build a school. Three Cups of Tea was his book about the problems and how drinking tea helped over come them. Not a bad book if you see it by the way.

    And thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Anyone attending a Ride Out or Event organised through the UKGSer Forums does so at their own risk.
UKGSer.com or anyone organising an event posted here will not be held responsible in any way for damage or personal injury sustained while attending any such events.

Members attending any such event do so at their own risk.

The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files, and their arrangement on this Website are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other sites without prior written permission.

Disclaimer: Use or depiction of the BMW logo or trademark throughout this web site is for illustrative and editorial purposes only, and to the benefit of the trademark owner, with no intention of infringement of the trademark.

The UKGSer Forums may include adult content for which it cannot be held responsible. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the UKGSER network privacy policy

"Its about being a grown up hooligan - and if that means a dark visor, remus open pipe and a bit of speeding out of town then all well and good"