Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where are you all hiding?

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Great

wish I could sort out my Sony and get it together.
    Regards Uncle Bob and Val.
    07403 165 249

OK SO A LOVE AFFAIR IN 1979 THAT LASTED 8 YEARS FINALLY CAME BACK (after 23 years) TO BITE ME IN THE ARSE ON 09-04-2009 AND THEN GOT US SPLICED ON 02-09-2011!

Toubab Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Well done, enjoyed that, TYVM
    सत्यमेव जयते

Quote Originally Posted by Fanum View Post

Well done, enjoyed that, TYVM
    I've found an SD card with just one clip of actual riding. Along with the few changes I want to make, I'll probably have a go at fixing this up into something a bit better, then post it. Just wanted to get something up while it was still fresh in people's minds as I'm even slower at editing than I am at riding.

It was nice to bump into you on the way to Applecross Steve, sticker now on the pannier

Quote Originally Posted by Mort View Post
    It was nice to bump into you on the way to Applecross Steve, sticker now on the pannier
    There's more to the sticker than first viewing gives.

Uncannily if you are ever going to use Amazon.com to buy anything on line, go to www.threecupsoftea.com first
    and then link to Amazon from the link there, some of the money you are going to spend anyway, goes towards building schools in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Schools without religious interference and schools where girls get taught too. You get your bargains, they get an opportunity for a better life. It's how tea can change the world for the better.

Nice to meet you too.

All info at

www.threecupsoftea.unchainedworld.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lamble View Post
    There's more to the sticker than first viewing gives.

Uncannily if you are ever going to use Amazon.com to buy anything on line, go to www.threecupsoftea.com first
    and then link to Amazon from the link there, some of the money you are going to spend anyway, goes towards building schools in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Schools without religious interference and schools where girls get taught too. You get your bargains, they get an opportunity for a better life. It's how tea can change the world for the better.

Nice to meet you too.

All info at

www.threecupsoftea.unchainedworld.com

We use amazon a lot, I'll see to it that we go through you in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Mort View Post
    We use amazon a lot, I'll see to it that we go through you in the future
    It's not me that you go through, it's a charity I was riding to Tierra del Fuego and representing. It's a charity set up by a guy that was climbing in the Himalayas and had a few problems. He was saved by a small village and as a way of paying them back he said he'd help them build a school. Three Cups of Tea was his book about the problems and how drinking tea helped over come them. Not a bad book if you see it by the way.

And thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12