BUGGER!!!!

Flipfly

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I can't make it :tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears

I've got a gig on Saturday night with the band :tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears

I'd have a go at cancelling, but they are few and far between these days and I know this place has been hard to get gigs with :tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears

Man, that has taken the shine off the day :(:(:(:(

Might try to take 1/2 a day hols on the Friday and pop over for the night.

Could do a mornings off roading then :thumb

Flipfly me old mate, due to your predicament, I feel it is only right and fair, that I should stand in for you, so if you want to pay for the weekend pass, I will attend in your place, I will eat, drink, and get silly, all in your name, I shall then get lots of pictures, and report back to you on the Sunday night, telling you what a good time you had:D

:comfort

It seems only fair.:beer:

Flipfly me old mate, due to your predicament, I feel it is only right and fair, that I should stand in for you, so if you want to pay for the weekend pass, I will attend in your place, I will eat, drink, and get silly, all in your name, I shall then get lots of pictures, and report back to you on the Sunday night, telling you what a good time you had:D

:comfort

It seems only fair.:beer:

Ah - but you've got to be a bit of a whizz on the guitar, and you've got to join in mutual "music" making on Friday night open mic event.

Back
Top Bottom