Gathering of the Clans 2010

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date
Rico,

I forgot about the picnic you were having whilst waiting for your recovery!!:augie

Hope it gets fixed quick. (you should of bought a 1150) Ha Ha

Attachments

• rick.jpg
    rick.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 376
Aye up folks, i like the sound of this weekend. Whats the score, do we rock up pitch tents and then get hammered. Riding locally the next day?
Thinking of coming on my own as the Mrs doesnt "Do Camping". Ill be bashfull cos im new, but only until the first pint. Not the most experienced of bikers but i can certainly drink with the best of you

Cheers:beer:

Aye up folks, i like the sound of this weekend. Whats the score, do we rock up pitch tents and then get hammered. Riding locally the next day?
Thinking of coming on my own as the Mrs doesnt "Do Camping". Ill be bashfull cos im new, but only until the first pint. Not the most experienced of bikers but i can certainly drink with the best of you

Cheers:beer:

An experienced drinker to join the band :beerjug:

me an Trix are up fer the campin, but can we no be too near Stewart H, the second wan, he sounds a bit :loopy

Rico,

I forgot about the picnic you were having whilst waiting for your recovery!!:augie

Hope it gets fixed quick. (you should of bought a 1150) Ha Ha

Thanks for that. Put a 1000mile on it last month, pucker twitching all the way to see what would break next. Got away with only a temperamental gear position indicator.

BTW 19:00, Pitlochry, heading north, howling gale, horizontal rain, 130mls to go, leaky Hein Gericke troos, sore 4rse after the previous 300mls is not recommended. Even on a GS...

...Forres chinese was nice though with obligatory curry sauce.

We are going!

:) Mary and me are booked 4- 6 June 2010 in Ferry boat inn, Ullapool.
Dont know anyone in the club. We are touring highlands then on GS adventure, so thought we would pop in and have a few glasses with you.
:jager
Best wishes,
Laurie Young.

I've had the Royal Hotel contact me. They're looking to open up the hotel for outside bookings in the next couple of weeks, so if anyone is thinking of booking at The Royal for GOTC please bear this in mind.

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom