List of Attendees and Their Accomodation

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date
Brendy booking in too.
I have spoken to the campsite, and they have said there is no need for us to book with them individually, as they have a large area specifically for us.:clap
Looking forward to it and a few days touring Scotland afterwards.
B

Yup, campers just turn up. It's a large site and will easily acommodate us lot in our own caged-off area.
If you've not been before it's right on the shore of the loch, has a caff that does a cracking brekky right next to the gate (with an Indian takeaway conveniently paced a few yards away), has good showers, washing facilities and is within easy staggering distance to dens of iniquity.

Just ask at the office on arrival if it's not obvious by the bikes, bottles and bodies where we are.......:augie

Bring some cheap steel pegs and a mallet if camping. The lightweight jobbies are just that - sh1te! Think they just lightly turfed an old runway for the campsite.

Stunning location though and not too far to the pub.

Looking forward to it!

Adventure 2

Hi Adventure 2,

I read one of your posts that mentions you are heading up from London to tour the highlands. Just wanted to see when you are heading up and if you are going as far as the Orkneys or Shetland Islands?

I'm planning to be heading up from London Thur/Fri and then heading to the Islands on the 6th. Just in case our paths cross.

Cheers

I'm booked. You can put me down as in the Royal Hotel

sorry guys I think i might have to pull out off this one. its possibly to soon after my heart Attack . I will only start riding/driving again from the 1st of june. Absolutely gutted. I have a bigger event on the 19th june and thats in jeopardy .

Grog and Gruel pub for proper beer and upstairs in pub for decent mexican stylee nosh.:thumb2

Tried to eat there once. Had a long day's riding and got back to FW around 7.

The Grog & Gruel, despite having a sign outside saying that the restaurant was open until 'late', stopped serving at 7.30!

Chinese at the end of the street was doing great business. God bless immigrants I say.

Back
Top Bottom