North East event name Poll

Name the event

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm looking at those and thinking how they would be portrayed on stickers or T-shirts...

:confused:

Let me have another drink...er I mean think....

Vindaloonies.......how about a brown bag with aluminium boxes and cardboard lids with undecipherable scrawl on the top....... next to a roman GS rider standing next to a wall.....wow, what a sticker that would make :eek:

Vindaloonies.......how about a brown bag with aluminium boxes and cardboard lids with undecipherable scrawl on the top....... next to a roman GS rider standing next to a wall.....wow, what a sticker that would make :eek:

Erm.....yes...

:D

I see a graphic of a GS with a tank in shape of a beer can :beer:pizza boxes as panniers brown kebab bag as top box colliding with an errant sheep. :blast

The rider to be fat bald and wearing a toga (model required (Mort?)):eek:

:hide

"Dograost" ...."Dog" being the local slang for Newkie Brown.

"Big Border Barn BBQ" ...relating to the venue and food.

"Whippetroast" :confused:

"Shadow of the Wall"

"Farmyard Fandango"

"Border Bale-out" Bale? ....Hay bale?...oh never mind..

:blast

"Barn to be Wild" (Sometime I impress myself)

"Grimfest" - It's grim up North etc

Mmmm "Bordering with the Insane" taking the lead... could be right for May oop there...

... and a Roman Centurion in a Northumbrian flag coloured straight jacket...could just work...

:mmmm

Mmmm "Bordering with the Insane" taking the lead... could be right for May oop there...

... and a Roman Centurion in a Northumbrian flag coloured straight jacket...could just work...

... and a Roman Centurion in a Northumbrian flag coloured straight -jacket...could just work...

Nurse, nurse!

"Rupert" ... Rupert the event: Nice stickers of the amiable bear in his checky pants and angorra sweater.. I assume Garfield is attending....

Last edited:
Last edited by ChrisKelley : Today at 22:09. Reason: Double-entendre removed

Where was it:eek:

Back
Top Bottom