Apology

Joybringer

Reaction score
My original post has been deleted (quite rightly), but I would still like it known, that to reassure those of you going on the trip, that I am stepping down.

A couple of factors are responsible, and to say the least, I am disappointed that I have been perceived incorrectly, and unjustifiably, as a 'git'.

It is, and was not, my intention to case animosity, and I sincerely apologise if any of my comments, rantings, posts, or general personality have spoiled this trip-planning for any of you. Nothing was intended to cause offence, as I innocently assumed the audience was adult in type, and capable of banter without taking offence.

I have taken, and will take, great exception to comments made by people that purport to know the background behind certain comments or events, or try to second-guess me on what I might say or do, and then make wholly misguided judgments and comments against me. There are at least 3 people reading this now, that have made that irrevocable but inaccurate perception of me, and that is 3 too many in my book.

Please enjoy the trip, watch out for dodgy road surfaces on hairpins, and I've asked Magnum to keep my deposit and buy you all a drink by way of a more tangible apology!

:beerjug:

Take care, and have a great time! :JB

Just make sure someone posts some pics!!

Kind regards

Mark

Joybringer,

I hope you aren't pulling out simply because I asked you if you were a cock ?

As you said yourself :

Nothing was intended to cause offence, as I innocently assumed the audience was adult in type, and capable of banter without taking offence.

That post was mainly prompted by your rather childish attack on your brother-though he gave as good as he got.

I've sent you a PM.

But please don't be so hasty.

I'll buy the first beers in Toblerone Country.

Joybringer,

I hope you aren't pulling out simply because I asked you if you were a cock ?

As you said yourself :

That post was mainly prompted by your rather childish attack on your brother-though he gave as good as he got.

I've sent you a PM.

But please don't be so hasty.

I'll buy the first beers in Toblerone Country.

Don't flatter yourself.

Joybringer

I've obviously missed something, so forgive me if I speak out of term. :blast

Yoy, I'm sorry to hear that you have decided to drop out of the trip. I for one, was looking forward to meeting you and what you would bring to the trip, as with everyone else who's going.

Surely there is no need to be hasty, I can't believe that you have managed to alienate everyone in the group overnight. Whatever the problem, I'm sure it's possible to sort it out, hopefully we're all adults. :rob

So, give it a couple of days and see how you feel. :nenau

Lee.

I've obviously missed something, so forgive me if I speak out of term. :blast

Yoy, I'm sorry to hear that you have decided to drop out of the trip. I for one, was looking forward to meeting you and what you would bring to the trip, as with everyone else who's going.

Surely there is no need to be hasty, I can't believe that you have managed to alienate everyone in the group overnight. Whatever the problem, I'm sure it's possible to sort it out, hopefully we're all adults. :rob

So, give it a couple of days and see how you feel. :nenau

Lee.

Second that one as well

Apart for the the bit where you said you havnt met him, I and a few others did and found him to be nowt but a (as we say up north) CANNY LAD

:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom