Problem updating iPhone software

Deleted account 211025001

Reaction score
I tried to load the new version 3 software onto my phone today and iTunes told me it couldn't connect to the update server because I had no connection to the internet (clearly I do as I'm able to post this) :confused:

I then updated iTunes from v8 to v8.2 thinking that might help but I still get the same message :confused::confused::confused:

Any body else having problems or can think what might be happening with my 'puter please?

Andres

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 272
just plugged mine in, and it tells me i'm up to date with v.2.2.1

i assumed v.3 isn't released just yet :confused:

sorry, don't know what your connection problem is. possibly apple updating at their end?

Getting a similar result to Cookie at the moment.

Got a text from O2 yesterday though telling me that the latest software would be available on the evening of the 17th if that helps :nenau

I know nowt about them but I'm an avid research monkey so tend to instantly go and look up info....this may be of use?
(dated from March though so might actually be well out of date already)

Has the version you're trying to update to been fully released or is it still a beta?

I know nowt about them but I'm an avid research monkey so tend to instantly go and look up info....this may be of use?
(dated from March though so might actually be well out of date already)

Has the version you're trying to update to been fully released or is it still a beta?

the beta's been available for some time, this is the official release.

as you can see, the apple fanbois have made obtaining it a priority. roll on "one minute past six" :)

Thanks guys - roll on 1 minute past 6 then, hopefully all will be good and dandy then.

Actually, reckon Ill wait a bit 'cos as has been said, it sure will be busy then!

Andres

Me too, plus gawd knows how many others:D

Race ya :cool:

The Broadband over here is probably as slow as your airhead

grinning-smiley-010.gif

...........and my 'puter is still saying that there is no feckin' internet connection :tears

Please...............any ideas :nenau

Andres

Back
Top Bottom