Back for the rugby rideout

is there much point now that the only aim for the last test is to injure as many springboks as possible?
Not all. Apart from the eye-gouging tosser yesterday, the game is very clean these days. Ok, there were instances when there was some shirt grabbing, shoving and pushing, but did anybody see any fists being thrown? :nenau Compare yesterdays game with the 1971 Lions - JPR especially wouldn't be on the pitch more than 2 minutes if he was playing today.

There's still pride to play for and TBH we should have won both previous tests. I know we didn't, but I bet South Africans are counting themselves lucky in both. Talk about plucking victory from the jaws of defeat. Thats the way it is - now I know how the English felt when Gibbs went over for the game winning try in Wembley. :blast

Mrs Toad she says "YES" :thumb2
Mrs Toad has just earnt herself a hug. :thumb

I'd be up for a bimble, fodder, loonies (or whatever it's called) and back in time for rugby.....

Never been to Andover (nor do I have any clear idea where it is) but I could try to sling together a route a la Mr Kelley's (with an e) fine idea, mixed in with Shep's suggestions (I'm sure he made the places up) and the bends the grumpy baker banged on about....

The Real Loomies

Chris, I've just looked at the .gdb file at the start of this thread & IMHO it is wrong! Loomies is actually at the junction of the A32 / A272, NOT the A30 / A272. I've attached what I reckon is the most interesting route, given that you have to get around Winchester. Have fun, its a good route but watch out for the bizzies :augie

Attachments

• The Real Loomies.gdb
    24.1 KB · Views: 108
Well it's a start, of sorts....

It is indeed as start... :confused:

Chris, I've just looked at the .gdb file at the start of this thread & IMHO it is wrong! Loomies is actually at the junction of the A32 / A272, NOT the A30 / A272. I've attached what I reckon is the most interesting route, given that you have to get around Winchester. Have fun, its a good route but watch out for the bizzies :augie

Aye...I put the right one in in post 3 :blast ....shall put your route into the sat-nag :thumb2

:beerjug:

Sorry to mess you about, but due to family things on Friday night it looks as though I'll now be travelling up on my tod early Saturday morning. As I doubt I will get there in time for the ride-out, I'll probably see you all on site before kick-off. I've got Dickieboys mobile number and will text him if there's anything different. :thumb2

A touch more adventurous than my initial effort. 70 miles.

Not sure if it's doable with 10:00 departure, loonies and back in time for Lions??

Attachments

• Hog raost 2009.gdb
    78.9 KB · Views: 128
A touch more adventurous than my initial effort. 70 miles.

Not sure if it's doable with 10:00 departure, loonies and back in time for Lions??
can someone post that in a form that those of us poor GPS-less people can read pleeze?

can someone post that in a form that those of us poor GPS-less people can read pleeze?

Why not?

ScreenShot049.jpg

:comfort

Back
Top Bottom