WEATHER

Its been so so hot down here in sunny Devon today, has been lovely for the last wk or so tbh.
Its gone 8pm now and still very warm, pray it be like this down in Andover at the wk end, will be bliss if it is :cool:

Is there going to be rules to the muddiest bike award. Do bikes have to start the weekend clean prior to the saturday rideouts. I think we will be searching out the mud on the plain. Just check the farming weather and it gives a little rain friday night and then dry the rest of weekend.

Bring on the mud.:thumb2:eek:green gri

Apparently there should be rain friday!!..

Don't worry about mud...i know where i can find some :D

Next Four DaysClose the Next Four Days box Help for Next Four Days
Last updated at 08:35 on Wednesday 1st July

All times are BST (Europe/London, GMT+0100)

Thursday day weather
Sunny Intervals
Max: 30°C 86°F
Sunrise: 04:55
Friday day weather
Sunny Intervals
Max: 22°C 72°F
Sunrise: 04:56
Saturday day weather
Light Rain Shower
Max: 25°C 77°F
Sunrise: 04:57
Sunday day weather
Heavy Rain Shower
Max: 21°C 70°F
Sunrise: 04:58
Show Wind, humidity, pressure and visibility for next 4 days

Accordin to the bbc website we should of had rain here today but once again its been soo soo hot, even the breeze has be more than welcome :Motomartin

Uh-oh thou, just watched Becky the weather girl on itv weather and she says the south west have some heavy thundery rain tonight and possibly tomorrow :( Well just as long as it buggers off by Friday.

Accordin to the bbc website we should of had rain here today but once again its been soo soo hot, even the breeze has be more than welcome :Motomartin

Uh-oh thou, just watched Becky the weather girl on itv weather and she says the south west have some heavy thundery rain tonight and possibly tomorrow :( Well just as long as it buggers off by Friday.

As long as it's dry when it's time to erect my tent that'll do for me:thumb2
If it's raining at that time then some poor victim will have a squatter:D

According to BBC 'Next four days' icons - although that site appears to a) continuously change it's mind, and b) be wrong much of the time - Friday is 'sunny intervals', Saturday 'light rain showers' and Sunday 'heavy rain showers'.

Don't mind showers too much: it's continuous tipping down that we don't want.

Besides, it doesn't rain in the bar :beerjug:

What a difference a day makes...

took a drive out yesterday to check some of the friday night ride out, hot, dry and very very dusty - I got followed most of the way by an army lorry that I could only occasionally see in the cloud of dust my land cruiser was dragging up...

Wouldnt have caused a problem for the ride outs - not for the guides at least :D

glad of a little rain here over night, it'll get soaked up before you know it and it should mean that all of you further back on the ride outs might get to see a little more than a vague suggestion of the guys tail light in front of you ;)

:D:D Cheers slowdon, might ask our body shop chap if he has any spray on mud. failing that will have to find a deep hole to have a lay down in :thumb2

See you all later, be good to put some names to faces.:thumb2

Funny how people get hung up on the weather.:blast

Apart from knowing what kit to take, it doesn't matter...it will do what it will do :nenau

Once you've committed to an event, the weather is irrelevant:D

personally far from hung up about it.

the sun's out here and the skies are blue, there's a lovely breeze and the hot of the last couple of days has subsuded and the air is lovely and fresh

as for kits it looks like it might be great weather for a revolution!

this one isnt as cheesy

Back
Top Bottom