OPEN INVITE TO ALL GSers

Anyone riding up from hampshire area. Im planning on riding up on the saturday afternoon. Be about 2pm leaving basingstoke. If your going up let me know, BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A FLIPPING CLUE WHERE IM GOING...:blast

im new to all this,,,can you give me the address/directions please??

hi,im new to this,,,can you give me the address/directions please?? thanks

its easy to find

we are on the bridgenorth to ironbridge road near the village of Broseley. Postcode for those with satnav is TF12 5DL. hope this helps. the place looks like this:thumb2

Attachments

• DSC00287.JPG
    DSC00287.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 258
Have you got room for one more and a tent :)

Ta
Eddie

Two more and a tent if you please Mr Sycho.
Jim and Jayne

don't worry

BUGGER !!!! :(
Sycos gone and Turfed over me parking place :eh:eh:eh
Wheres me Pikey wagon going to park ???

proff i've reserved a nice little flat corner of the carpark for you:D as for everyone else don't worry we'll fit you in. plenty of room at the inn;)
i'm even getting the pumps fitted to the shed so we've got beer on draft:thumb2 and prof if yer fancy bringing some of the summer loopy juice 3 boxes should do it. i've got yer pusser's in so you'll be ok.
Saturday food will be as follows

Thai style spare ribs
Satay Chicken
Thai spring rolls

Beef Panang curry (mild but very tasty)
chicken green curry
spicy pork with kafir lime leaf
egg fried rice
pad thai noodle

selection of desserts.

hope this is ok. As i said before it will be buffet style in the shed at the special GSer only price of £15per head.
We are trying to arrange a bit of a ride out on the sunday morning with a bit of gentle laning. unfortunatly we won't be able to do breakfast on the sunday morning as the Boss will be a bit busy getting everything ready but i'm working on something that may suffice:thumb
entertainment for saturday night will just have to be the tosser type so if you've a guitar/banjoetc bring it along.:thumb2

so that it for Saturday. Sunday will be fer drinking eating and dancing. we're having three bands playing from late afternoon well into the evening so that should be fun:guitarist

What time doesn Sunday kick off/last till.

I'm hatching some mental plan to visit you on the way home from the Skye Soiree.

Sawadee.. just joined ukgser and heard about the party.
I'd love to come along.. Love thai food toooo
So i'll have a tent space please..
Cheers..

Any chance of space for one more? Thinking of travelling up some time Saturday from Bristol - will bring tent and beer tokens :beerjug:

Planning to stay for the duration, Green Lanes on Sunday sounds good - followed by the odd libation one hopes..... :JB

oh go on then

Yes mate no probs. I think we may have to squeeze all the tents up abit but i'm sure it'll be ok. I'm going to put the bouncy castles on the carpark now.:blast:D

Back
Top Bottom