Show us your preperations....

Preperations:eek: no one told me I was supposed to prepare for this:eek

Do I need to bring a bike or something ....or a tent even:nenau

Sleeping bag packed. Bakes will be putting a big white tent up with lots of straw bales that won't be used after the bars shut on Saturday night :augie

My only nod to preparation was to see quite how much my fold up chair sticks out beyond my panniers on the back of the bike.

The answer is "bloody miles" - time for a new chair I think....

Cut part of the backrest off , works a treat

Got 2 bottles of Jose Cuervo, 3 of Triple Sec and 4 of fresh lime juice, a dozen cocktail glasses.....Polished the Cocktail shaker :ChrisKelly, Just need some Ice and somewhere comfy to fall now !!

Got 2 bottles of Jose Cuervo, 3 of Triple Sec and 4 of fresh lime juice, a dozen cocktail glasses.....Polished the Cocktail shaker :ChrisKelly, Just need some Ice and somewhere comfy to fall now !!

Margarita time again :clap

My only nod to preparation was to see quite how much my fold up chair sticks out beyond my panniers on the back of the bike.

The answer is "bloody miles" - time for a new chair I think....

Cut part of the backrest off , works a treat

Pack it longways :blast

Hey up, I’m coming, I’ve managed to cadge the use of a tent and negotiated a 3 day pass out from gardening duties.

And I’m bringing 2 bottles of this nectar TO SHARE, so bring your own shot glass…... :ChrisKelly (should be 60 reasonable measures available).

I’ll just have to find you all. :thumb2
Krupnik is slightly more refined than the JagerTizer some folks on here consume but it does the same job. It even tastes nice second time around if you know what I mean. :barf

Some intersting facts about Old Krupnik. ..:rob
Krupnik, is a traditional sweet alcohol based on grain spirit and honey, popular in Poland and Lithuania. It normally consists of 40%-50% (80-100 proof) alcohol, but traditional versions will use 80% - 100% grain alcohol as the base.

Honey, in particular clover honey, is the main ingredient to add sweetness, as well as up to 50 different herbs and spicy seasonings are added to flavour.
The brand of the honey and the ratio of seasonings are key points for the final taste of krupnik.

Legend has it that the recipe was created by the Benedictine monks at a monastery in the 16th century.

Krupnik was also used as a common medicinal disinfectant :eekto Polish soldiers in World War II.

So shot glasses at the ready ……

It may be served hot (i.e. gently mulled say on a barbi :augie) , at room temperature or chilled.

Attachments

• Krupnik.jpg
    Krupnik.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 207
You didn't seem to bothered about comfort at East Midlands?

What was it?????????? 5.4 on the richter scale????????

tW@ :D I dropped my wallet and had to do a Peter Bonetti type dive to retrieve it !!:cool:

What sort of hung-over numpty do you take me for ? just randomly falling over after tripping on a hole ?

Tent packed, bike has new tyre on rear, new t-shirt printed and brain put in a box in the garage, im ready.

:green gri :thumb :green gri

I can't decide whether to rush down on Thursday evening and have a leisurely Friday or have an early night on Thursday and a leisurely drive on Friday morning.

Is anyone else going on Thursday?

I can't decide whether to rush down on Thursday evening and have a leisurely Friday or have an early night on Thursday and a leisurely drive on Friday morning.

Is anyone else going on Thursday?

Sadly I have to work up until lunchtime on Friday - I was due to take the whole day off, but as ever events conspired against me. Will be down late afternoon on Friday I expect.

Now shall I bring my Jagermeister with me? :beer:

Back
Top Bottom