Show us your preperations....

Looks like me and Sid will be arriving around 8ish Friday night
so look out for the 2 Hymer wobblyboxes

How much Cider shall I bring ????
I have to collect it tomorrow, Thursday evening.
Being as it's Bakermans do I was thinking of a £2 surcharge per Gallon container to be paid to Bakermans charity, which will mean it will cost £10 per gallon instead of the normal £8....
Still fecking cheap for Nitro strength Apple juice...
PM me for your wants..................

tW@ :D I dropped my wallet and had to do a Peter Bonetti type dive to retrieve it !!:cool:

What sort of hung-over numpty do you take me for ? just randomly falling over after tripping on a hole ?

I have to say it was one of those truly funny moments, that everytime I am reminded of it I have to have a chuckle:D

I also recall that incident, took me days to recover....The trauma I received was substantial:D:augie

Imagine if you had been underneath him..........now that would have been trauma!!!

I have to say it was one of those truly funny moments, that everytime I am reminded of it I have to have a chuckle:D

Imagine if you had been underneath him..........now that would have been trauma!!!

Makes me chuckle too:D
It was the change in air pressure that traumatised me, I am not used to being so close to such a large exchange of air at such short notice:augie:augie

Friday morning

I can't decide whether to rush down on Thursday evening and have a leisurely Friday or have an early night on Thursday and a leisurely drive on Friday morning.

Is anyone else going on Thursday?

I am going down Friday morning if you want to come over my way and then ride down
Matt

Looks like me and Sid will be arriving around 8ish Friday night
so look out for the 2 Hymer wobblyboxes

How much Cider shall I bring ????
I have to collect it tomorrow, Thursday evening.
Being as it's Bakermans do I was thinking of a £2 surcharge per Gallon container to be paid to Bakermans charity, which will mean it will cost £10 per gallon instead of the normal £8....
Still fecking cheap for Nitro strength Apple juice...
PM me for your wants..................

I'll try and sort a van's krall (area) if you like, keep the wobblies and self-bulds together..:D ...that way we don't have to go far for a late drink....:thumb

Not done a thing yet, will pack tomorrow evenin most things, wont need much, after all its only 2 days :augie:D

prep.jpg

Boozy night the-morra so got to lay the foundations for a 07:30 kick-off on Friday....must take thermal liner out of jacket...

Don't panic!!

:beerjug:

Not done a thing yet, will pack tomorrow evenin most things, wont need much, after all its only 2 days :augie:D

You comming on 2 bikes or 1 Summer. We'll be arriving around lunchtime on Friday, won't be doing an prep until tomorrow evening. Got a presentation to finalise tomorrow, meet the dog sitter, pray Erika's sleeping bag arrives tomorrow morning and then relax and get the panniers on the bike, load up the tent, camping chairs, air bed etc..........

Can't wait..:D

good work toad:thumb me im going to run around panicking last minute then throw the kitchen sink at the bike:D:D:D:D

Gonna be getting too pissed tomorrow to do anything :beer:

Mostly done, just a couple of bits to sort out:bounce1

You comming on 2 bikes or 1 Summer. We'll be arriving around lunchtime on Friday, won't be doing an prep until tomorrow evening. Got a presentation to finalise tomorrow, meet the dog sitter, pray Erika's sleeping bag arrives tomorrow morning and then relax and get the panniers on the bike, load up the tent, camping chairs, air bed etc..........

Can't wait..:D

Hi mate, we will be coming on 2 bikes :D
yep we should be arriving lunch time ish :nenau

See you there :JB

Pack? Prep?...Er.......

Just been told that Gemmas friend won't be able to make it..:(...so.....the Minx will have to come pillion with me, which means less pannier space for shoes, hair straighteners etc, etc.....:rolleyes:
This could be fun.....GOK's what time we'll get there...but it'll be later on the Friday......I hope......:eek:

Hi mate, we will be coming on 2 bikes :D
yep we should be arriving lunch time ish :nenau

See you there :JB

Surprised to see you had posted at this time, thought you had a bad head and was off to bed :nenau

As said Chris ( Sado ), think his lordship wants to arrive around lunch time but going by his time keepin will probably be after that. You not bringin your new dog now then ?

Jaq, as said on FB get a trailer hun, failin that as long as you have clean undies and straighteners what else do you need :D Will text ya later x

All set :thumb2

Attachments

• IMG00028-20090701-1636.jpg
    IMG00028-20090701-1636.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 144
have thrown everything at the bike a few times, getting bored with it not fitting am thinking of taking the 1150.... or putting my baby on a trailer and bringing it down. (it'll probably break down anyway so I might as well be my own recovery service saves so much time.)

:augie

Back
Top Bottom