where do you keep your i pod?

ka4564

Reaction score
Hi All,
wondering where you keep your i pod / music that you plug into the auto com - cant make my mind up for easy access?

In my ipants..................:rolleyes:

ipants.jpg

Al :thumb

Mine is kept in a tank bag. I use an 'airclick' remote vecro'd to the handlebars to control it.

in an aqua bag or now.
see piccie ;)

Attachments

• DSC00632.jpg
    DSC00632.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 335
Mines in Medicine Hat, Canada at the moment on a live firing exercise !!

that brings back memories :mmmm

the green jackets shooting our tank storage bins up because we kept beer in them:augie:augie

driving chieftans a little to close to their trenches as we started off down range:thumb2

audio storage

I use a small bicycle saddle wedge bag ,cable tied to cross bar .easy access and waterproof about £10 from halfords

Brian..

that brings back memories :mmmm

the green jackets shooting our tank storage bins up because we kept beer in them:augie:augie

driving chieftans a little to close to their trenches as we started off down range:thumb2

and it did'nt break down :eek s.o.p for suffield shooting feck out of stowage bins:green gri

I used to have mine in a ram mount box on my wing mirror

the positioning was good and made it really easy to access and control but I found that it would always freeze after about an hours worth of music

scrapped it now and use a Zumo 550, less to mess about with really.

An old ipod mini with the mini hard drive replaced by a compact flash card to cope with the vibration. Mount is the supplied belt clip with the spring clip removed. Attached with velcro and a cable tie.

Attachments

• ipod.jpg
    ipod.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 76

Back
Top Bottom