Breakfast

Ullygully

Reaction score
Hello Mr Bakerman....just a quick question, our lass wants to know if theres any were we can get some breakfast, or do we have to pack the stove ect ect, and also whilst I'm here how far is it ie walking distance into Andover.

Regards Ullygully.

Breakfast ...

... is included (Doughnuts/fruit/Tea/coffee) in the ticket price, or you can buy a Full English (or variations thereof) in the clubhouse :thumb2

You can of course eat roadkill cooked on matcheads in the lee of your bivvy bag, the choice is yours :augie

As for walking into Andover, it's about 2 miles but I've never ventured that far and this will be my 6th Hoggie !

Highly recommend the the Clubhouse cooked brekkers followed by doughnuts tea and fruit:thumb2

Hello Mr Bakerman....just a quick question, our lass wants to know if theres any were we can get some breakfast, or do we have to pack the stove ect ect, and also whilst I'm here how far is it ie walking distance into Andover.

Regards Ullygully.

Clubhouse

8am onwards PAY-AS-U-GO sorry not sure of price, Rugby club doing it, MY BREAD will be served

Back
Top Bottom