Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm in

Quote Originally Posted by Whatton View Post
    What a little ray of sunshine you are
    He might bring his pointy stick if you're lucky

What a waste. Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatton View Post
    What a little ray of sunshine you are
    Everyone knows it's a nightmare putting up a tent and camping in a heatwave. It's too bloody sweaty you really need a breeze.

Ground to hard for the tent pegs, piss in your awning during the nite and it stinks next morning ( don't even consider doing a crap like forry), grass like straw poking through your tent, insects everywhere, topless women lounging in the sun, englishmen in shorts socks and sandals, tent fires, hangovers in high temperatures, shep singing a few dirges, mutley back to his 120 decibel snoring.

In fact, feck it, i'll stay home and paint the window frames and doors and tidy the garage.
    All your BMW servicing needs at the .gsshop.biz, including 1200 models

Recommended as an "excellent independant" in Ride magazine 2009.

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steptoe View Post
    Everyone knows it's a nightmare putting up a tent and camping in a heatwave. It's too bloody sweaty you really need a breeze.

Ground to hard for the tent pegs, piss in your awning during the nite and it stinks next morning ( don't even consider doing a crap like forry), grass like straw poking through your tent, insects everywhere, topless women lounging in the sun, englishmen in shorts socks and sandals, tent fires, hangovers in high temperatures, shep singing a few dirges, mutley back to his 120 decibel snoring.

In fact, feck it, i'll stay home and paint the window frames and doors and tidy the garage.
    Only 120 Dbs, lads not trying!
    Google.....Empowering idiots since 1998

Quote Originally Posted by att View Post
    Only 120 Dbs, lads not trying!
    he used to get banished to the next field - in fact camping in morocco he got banished to the next valley

Blog Entries
    he used to get banished to the next field - in fact camping in morocco he got banished to the next valley

I was threatened with an AK47 at the East mids do last year...I think it was pumpy? Foreign and female anyways

Really not looking forward to this now after reading your post

25 Mar 1949 - 10 Nov 2016 Click here to find out how to Subscribe

If it's that hot Neil, you could always just set up your doss bag under our Wobblybox awning, access to the fridge would be ok too.
    BUT not the Bog, I have to empty that fecker

I'll bring along the Snore supressor for Mutters, 12 gauge naturally

That's the spirit

25 Mar 1949 - 10 Nov 2016 Click here to find out how to Subscribe

I was threatened with an AK47 at the East mids do last year...I think it was pumpy? Foreign and female anyways

AWWWW Att, Pumpys a sweetheart
    and nearly as tall as you
    I'm looking forward to a good old chinwag and drink with ya

Shep of the Dessert Click here to find out how to Subscribe

It's kind of took the edge of it for me too, i might not bother now, after all i'd just sit around watching Steptoe, waiting to be entertained, where's the fun in that

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Proff View Post
    AWWWW Att, Pumpys a sweetheart
    and nearly as tall as you
    I'm looking forward to a good old chinwag and drink with ya
    Likewise......Thats if I don`t die of depression first

Deleted account W
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep View Post
    after all i'd just sit around watching Steptoe, waiting to be entertained, where's the fun in that

You know he doesn't like to be lionised

Rear Stab Vest Only .... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Sorry to dampen your excitment, but the more you anticipate and expect, the worse things usually turn out. Nothing quite matches up to the exaggerated expectation

Don't expect a weekend of joy, lightness and well being and things usually turn out amazing. So if everyone turns up moaning it'll be great

It seems strange reading posts like this from someone you use to admire and then wondering if thats what your going to become when you hit his age in 10 to 15 years

So i think i'm going to make the most of it while i'm still young and

Likewise......Thats if I don`t die of depression first
    Do you think we should get the local branch of the Samaritans to turn up for counselling duties?

This just about sums things up
    Dont knock on my door.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12