I'm in

Everyone knows it's a nightmare putting up a tent and camping in a heatwave. It's too bloody sweaty you really need a breeze.

Ground to hard for the tent pegs, piss in your awning during the nite and it stinks next morning ( don't even consider doing a crap like forry), grass like straw poking through your tent, insects everywhere, topless women lounging in the sun, englishmen in shorts socks and sandals, tent fires, hangovers in high temperatures, shep singing a few dirges, mutley back to his 120 decibel snoring.

In fact, feck it, i'll stay home and paint the window frames and doors and tidy the garage.

If it's that hot Neil, you could always just set up your doss bag under our Wobblybox awning, access to the fridge would be ok too.:comfort:comfort
BUT not the Bog, I have to empty that fecker :(

I'll bring along the Snore supressor for Mutters, 12 gauge naturally :thumb

:D:D
I was threatened with an AK47 at the East mids do last year...I think it was pumpy? Foreign and female anyways:D:D

Really not looking forward to this now after reading your post:(

AWWWW Att, Pumpys a sweetheart :angel
and nearly as tall as you :comfort
I'm looking forward to a good old chinwag and drink with ya :thumb2

Really not looking forward to this now after reading your post:(

It's kind of took the edge of it for me too, i might not bother now, after all i'd just sit around watching Steptoe, waiting to be entertained, where's the fun in that:nenau

:augie:D

Sorry to dampen your excitment, but the more you anticipate and expect, the worse things usually turn out. :blast Nothing quite matches up to the exaggerated expectation

Don't expect a weekend of joy, lightness and well being and things usually turn out amazing. So if everyone turns up moaning it'll be great :rob

Everyone knows it's a nightmare putting up a tent and camping in a heatwave. It's too bloody sweaty you really need a breeze.

Ground to hard for the tent pegs, piss in your awning during the nite and it stinks next morning ( don't even consider doing a crap like forry), grass like straw poking through your tent, insects everywhere, topless women lounging in the sun, englishmen in shorts socks and sandals, tent fires, hangovers in high temperatures, shep singing a few dirges, mutley back to his 120 decibel snoring.

In fact, feck it, i'll stay home and paint the window frames and doors and tidy the garage.

It seems strange reading posts like this from someone you use to admire and then wondering if thats what your going to become when you hit his age in 10 to 15 years :rob

So i think i'm going to make the most of it while i'm still young and :JB

....................................... :aidan

Back
Top Bottom