Rideout - Sunday 09th May - Suffolk/Norfolk run to the coast

Abelrider

Meet@ Comfort Cafe, behind Babraham Services, A11/A1307 junc(Nr Cambridge) for 10:00 start.
Riders of ALL standards welcome.
Just keep it safe.;)

Route as map below.

As always,
The organiser accepts no responsibility for the actions of the participants.
They do so by their own free will and in the knowledge that they are at
all times in sole control of their machines, therefore will be responsible
for their own safety.

Rideout Etiquette PLEASE READ!

*PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU PLAN TO COME ALONG!*

Attachments

• 9thmay.jpg
    9thmay.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 219
Pay to park at Hunstanton

Don't forget to take your pound to park on the sea front:mad:
The local council in their wisdom have decided to charge for bike parking on the sea front:mcgun
Time to find a new stopping off point and vote with our wheels.

Would like to have come along but am having to work down in Bournemouth that weekend.:( Might just go and annoy the hampshire lot instead:D

ride out

Went on my second ride out with visordown group yesterday,and what an excellent days ride the whole route was well sorted and all the roads well suited to the GS.There were another five GS's on the run and about ten rice rockets,but a good bunch of guys'n'girl.You never know a few from this site and we would out number the rice rockets,that would give them something to talk about on the VD.COM.So come on get your name down for the next one you won't be dissapionted I promise:clap

Re: Pay to park at Hunstanton

AndyB said:
Don't forget to take your pound to park on the sea front:mad:
The local council in their wisdom have decided to charge for bike parking on the sea front:mcgun
Time to find a new stopping off point and vote with our wheels.
I already have.;)

I'm up for the 9th...

I'm at a party the previous evening, so 10.00 in Cambridge may be a struggle :beer: but I will be there.

Riding etiquettte makes good sense - my mobile is 07899 842939.

Just gimmie a bell if you are struggling to make the meet Loyd and I can either wait or arrange a meeting place on route.
Number is in my profile.

Would be rude not to

as it's only 15 mins from home.
See you at ye olde comforte cafe

Sorry adam, can't make this one, I'm going to take the GS to north devon for weekend's hooning round with a load of mates. I'll try to catch the next one.

Marcus:beerjug:

suffolk run

Unfortunately won't be aroun for this as off o cheshire with the boss that weekend. Keep me informed when the next will be and i will be there. Hope you all have a good day out you lucky sods. i've got to spend my weekend in a micra.:beerjug:

Unfortunately the next one after this will be the Wales Tour as I am off to the hebrides for ten days the weekend after this one.

The next local ride will be sunday 06th Jun. Details to follow soon.

Sorry, change of plan - I can't be there

Unfortinately we will be staying over at foresaid party this evening, so won't be back home much before mid-day. Sorry to let you down guys, but hopefull I will join you in the future.

Enjoy yourselves in the Hebrides Abel! What the hell are you doing up there?

Im going sight seeing.;)

With a spot of golf and mountainbiking thrown in.:D

Abel

Great ride out yesterday - thanks.
Had to depart early as my back was killing me. Spent the afternoon laying on the floor.

:(
Hope you get your back sorted mate.

Good job you left when you did tbh cos the very next road had about 6 big jumps on it.:D
Top fun but not the best for a bad back.

It was the first of the jumps that finally made me turn around.
Went from a YeeaHa to an OooooAgh

Back
Top Bottom