3 Peaks

S'not fair I want to come........:tears:tears

mumblemumblefrigginbuzzardandherfrigginbirthdaysnotfairIwanttogotoyorkshirewithmymatesandshedecidestohaveapartyforabunchoftwatsidontevenwantinmyfrigginhousemumblegripe

mumblemumblefrigginbuzzardandherfrigginbirthdaysnotfairIwanttogotoyorkshirewithmymatesandshedecidestohaveapartyforabunchoftwatsidontevenwantinmyfrigginhousemumblegripe

You will be missed.

:kissy2

We'll be thinking about ya :green gri

:aidan

Just tell her Yoy're nipping out for some fags at lunch time tomorrow
then when you turn up on Sunday just tell her you bumped into some mates and you never noticed the time:D

Or

Slip her some Rohypnol and tell her what a great time she had at the party:green gri

I think Ann and I will be heading out a bit later than 2pm, so we'll see you all there around (G&)T time:beerjug:

Well, the steed is ready to roll - All I need is to get dressed and grab some beer tokens on the way........

:bounce1

Thats a shame, you will be missed Al. Well your cocktail shaker, glasses and Margareta ingredients will be :(

Tell her that absence makes the heart grow fonder and she'll appreciate you more for the time apart :thumb

Back
Top Bottom