Thursday

Bryn

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Planning on leaving central England around 1.30pm.. if you want to travel down around that time you're welcome to join us :Motomartin

just changed tyres, have to do an oil change, am headin to rosslare wendsday catchin ferry at 4pm stayin over thursday in frogland see ya,ll friday morn i hope :thumb2 :beerjug:

just changed tyres, have to do an oil change, am headin to rosslare wendsday catchin ferry at 4pm stayin over thursday in frogland see ya,ll friday morn i hope :thumb2 :beerjug:

Look forward to it :thumb See you at 'Flashpoint' :Motomartin

P.S. what oil are you going to use :aidan

Planning to set off from sunny Suffolk at 15:00hrs so will probably actually leave at 16:00hrs.
Will be at the Dartford crossing 75mins later. Hope to get to Dover in time for a quick refill of go go juice and a cold beer before bed.
If we see any of you lot on the way, we'll wave :dabone:mooney:boobies

Jim
Sure lets go at 16:00 or earlier if you like I have booked the whole day off :)

Eddie

Planning to set off from sunny Suffolk at 15:00hrs so will probably actually leave at 16:00hrs.
Will be at the Dartford crossing 75mins later. Hope to get to Dover in time for a quick refill of go go juice and a cold beer before bed.
If we see any of you lot on the way, we'll wave :dabone:mooney:boobies

Stevo, was intending to leave sunny Suffolk about the same time, 1600 hrs, let me know if you and Mrs Stevo want company on the way down?:bounce1

Hi Bryn

Sue and I will meet up you with and Lynn at yours for 1330 hrs! Looking forward to seeing all the old and new faces !!
Big hello to Flash of the Gap see you Friday !!

Seamus & Sue

At the risk of being a a parade pisser......

...... you might want to think about waterproofs for the next few days
:(

Stevo, was intending to leave sunny Suffolk about the same time, 1600 hrs, let me know if you and Mrs Stevo want company on the way down?:bounce1

Dog just had stomach operation today to remove cr@p it has been eating:(, so now have no idea when we will leave Suffolk.
Need to make sure the dog is comfy and everything organized before we leave. So casper i can't give a specific time at the moment.

I have your number, if i have a certain time by Thursday 1pm, i'll call you to arrange to meet. - Otherwise, see you all at Dover on Friday am.

ATB Stevo

Iam working on thursday so i hope to be at dover by 7-8pm

I may see you on the road stevo.

Back
Top Bottom